Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy (60469 Views)

Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor / 'Your Father Is Dumb' - Zlatan Ibile Blasts Troll Who Predicted His Next Song / It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by gwama: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
valboyz2010:
The only musician I see in Nigeria is 2face the rest are just noise marker
SURE?? You Nigerians, you have very good singers and you do not see their value, it is only the Nigerian singers who brought Africa around the world with Afrobeat and impact the world, so bring back Nigerian music and its success at only 2Face is to show false judgments. cool cool cool
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Corroro: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
What is this one even saying
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Renegade23: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
I love what Burna told him
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by peroristic(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
:Dabeg who zlatan, this one that make noise saying he is singing what is akin n pawpaw.. Abeg bros go sit down
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by joefyjade(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
zlatan was a noise maker 4rm skul n up til e stil a noise maker
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by lenghtinny(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
The dude prolly realized he hasn’t been in the news in a long while after smoking some iced weed angry

That oberz dude can’t even tie Kizz shoes not to talk of teaching him how to sing.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by lenghtinny(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
valboyz2010:
The only musician I see in Nigeria is 2face the rest are just noise marker
So Asa, Darey art Alade, Cobhams and co are from Cameroon angry
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Tayor23(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Stop reading all these distractions

These fools already sold thier souls

They have to dance to the tune of thier masters

Indeed few people will be in heaven with the Father
I hope you will also be in heaven with that your imaginary father.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by chubinwa(m): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Me trying to figure out what this mumu man talking about
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by stieyven(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Stop reading all these distractions

These fools already sold thier souls

They have to dance to the tune of thier masters

Indeed few people will be in heaven with the Father
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by stieyven(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
awhybliss:
This one no get brain
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
stieyven:

Underline where I use the word "fool"
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Asapchris(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
This one is always talking in the nonsense.. I don't see any sense in all the craps he typed up there.. All these Snaps reeks of is just JEALOUSY and ENVY... Mtcheeww..

I think na only me no see anything meaningful there sha.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Asapchris:

I think na only me no see anything meaningful there sha.

Lol. The guy na idiot

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Mkingz(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Burna kept it real tho...No be say u see wizzy and obo do, u go dey follow them.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Arvelo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
babztee:
Weed sha..why do these guys blab on social media?one person must trend,all in the name of fame.shior
Please weed ain't the cause of any of this... Some smoke weed but don't blab like this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked / Jimmy Johnson 'Okoro' Is Dead / Regina Askia At Adolescence (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.