Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,411 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

10 Freelancing Sites To Find Freelance Jobs And Make Money Online In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Freelancing Sites To Find Freelance Jobs And Make Money Online In Nigeria (692 Views)

Please I Need A Legit Freelancing Sites With Prove Of Payment / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / 5 Trusted Sites To Do Mini Jobs Online 2 Earn 10k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Freelancing Sites To Find Freelance Jobs And Make Money Online In Nigeria by Louisojibe(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2020
We all know freelancing is one of the best ways to make money online. If you are still confused about some of the best ways to make money online check out this post on 10 Online Websites To Make Money Online In Nigeria.

From the comfort of your home with just your phone or your laptop you can make huge amounts of cash by just freelancing, all you have to do is offer a skill that you are very good at, and people who need your set of skill will find you and, you get paid.

But the problem might be where to start freelancing and which platforms really pay for doing freelancing jobs.

Why should I sign up for a legit freelancing website
Now, if you search the web for freelancing websites, you will find out that there are many sites that claim to offer freelance jobs to people. But it might be impossible choosing the right one. That is why we have made this post.

I recommend going for sites that have built positive Reputation, Network of clients and freelancers, and Security.

LIST OF 10 FREELANCING SITES TO FIND FREELANCE JOBS

Here are a list of freelancing Sites to Find Freelance Jobs and Make Money Online in Nigeria:

1. Upwork
If you are new to freelancing Upwork is would be a top choice, it is a very popular freelancing platform. This platform has a large number of clients and freelancers.

Upwork is very easy to navigate, this is due to it's responsive page layout and is as the result of the merger between the two biggest freelancing platform oDesk and Elance.

Related:List Of 5 High Demand & Fast Selling Products To Sell Online In Nigeria
I think you should ask note that there are more than 12 million freelancers and 5 million clients currently using upwork to make money online.

2. Fiverr
Fiverr is on number two on my list. But, the platform enable freelancers showcase their skills, find clients and get paid. It is a very popular freelancing website. If you have the relevant skills you should be able to find jobs on fiverr.
Continue reading...

Source:
https://www.hownaija.com.ng/2020/06/10-freelancing-sites-to-find-freelance-jobs.html

(1) (Reply)

A Tron (TRX) based smart contract with just 50 Tron to start / Buy A Business In Canada With $100,000cad Immigrate Legitimately Within 6months / Hotels In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.