Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Linkedin Account Has Been Suspended. Any Hope? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Linkedin Account Has Been Suspended. Any Hope? (987 Views)

Second Class Upper At 26 Years of age, any hope securing a graduate trainee job. / Remote Work: Any Hope For Non-Tech Nigerians? / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Linkedin Account Has Been Suspended. Any Hope? by Olarewajub: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2020
I think I may have sent too many connection requests prior to my account deactivation.

I do not have a Passport nor Driver's license to appeal the restriction.
Any hope my account would be restored without meeting the appeal requirement?

P.S: I have contacted LinkedIn support center stating I don't have the required documents.

Modified: I could not get any help from LinkedIn support center because I don't have a driver's license nor international passport.
I have created a new LinkedIn account.

Note: Do not send multiple connection requests with 24 hours.

Re: My Linkedin Account Has Been Suspended. Any Hope? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
I believe you should wait for 7 days to know if the suspension will automatically be lifted.

If not, the possibility of the support team helping you without the required documents looks slim.
Re: My Linkedin Account Has Been Suspended. Any Hope? by Olarewajub: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
GloryIsaac:
I believe you should wait for 7 days to know if the suspension will automatically be lifted.

If not, the possibility of the support team helping you without the required documents looks slim.

Thank you for your response.

And opening a new account isn't an option?
Re: My Linkedin Account Has Been Suspended. Any Hope? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Olarewajub:

Thank you for your response.

And opening a new account isn't an option?

You can, but it’s advisable that you use a different email from the one you opened a previous account with.

Also, don’t switch accounts on the app always or send multiple connection requests at once. Things like that can trigger a restriction.
Re: My Linkedin Account Has Been Suspended. Any Hope? by Ibrahim94(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2020
GloryIsaac:

You can, but it’s advisable that you use a different email from the one you opened a previous account with.

Also, don’t switch accounts on the app always or send multiple connection requests at once. Things like that can trigger a restriction.

Thanks for your take on this.

The complainant is not the only one in this scenario. I vividly tell you that It has been 5 days that I wasn't able to login to my account. Anytime I want to login, I got a response that my account has been restricted and I have tried all my possible means( uploaded my ID card)to rectified the issue.

Please your view on how to go about will be well appreciated.
Re: My Linkedin Account Has Been Suspended. Any Hope? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ibrahim94:

Thanks for your take on this.

The complainant is not the only one in this scenario. I vividly tell you that It has been 5 days that I wasn't able to login to my account. Anytime I want to login, I got a response that my account has been restricted and I have tried all my possible means( uploaded my ID card)to rectified the issue.

Please your view on how to go about will be well appreciated.

In some cases, leaving the account dormant for 7 days can unlock it without extra effort.

If it doesn’t unlock itself after a week, then you have keep contacting their support team. However, from reviews so far, help might be minimal.

1 Like

Re: My Linkedin Account Has Been Suspended. Any Hope? by Oluwapresley(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Olarewajub:
I think I may have sent too many connection requests prior to my account deactivation.

I do not have a Passport nor Driver's license to appeal the restriction.
Any hope my account would be restored without meeting the appeal requirement?

P.S: I have contacted LinkedIn support center stating I don't have the required documents.

Hello there. Trust you are doing good. Please can you help me with the Linkedin support center link. I'm in similar condition right now.
Re: My Linkedin Account Has Been Suspended. Any Hope? by Olarewajub: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oluwapresley:

Hello there. Trust you are doing good. Please can you help me with the Linkedin support center link. I'm in similar condition right now.

https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/ask/gri
Re: My Linkedin Account Has Been Suspended. Any Hope? by Oluwapresley(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: My Linkedin Account Has Been Suspended. Any Hope? by Olarewajub: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oluwapresley:

Thanks, boss!!!
My pleasure. Stay safe

(1) (Reply)

1st Bank Should Please Pay Off Their Pensioners / First Bank Job Interview / Nig Breweries Calln

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.