Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

A Rape Of 3years Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Rape Of 3years Old Girl (344 Views)

3years Old Boy Identifies His Killer From Previous Life / Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo / 31-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy After Attempted Rape Of A Woman (vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rape Of 3years Old Girl by PACHRIS(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
I will be brief and straight forward, there is this case presently going on in my community i, it involved a man of about 50 years who rape a 3 years old girl, the man was caught red handed and was handed over to police,
Re: A Rape Of 3years Old Girl by blackboy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
It is believable. But I wonder why the police act as if they dont have a heart attimes
Re: A Rape Of 3years Old Girl by Bigbishung(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Money has changed hands.naija na real shithole when money change hands

1 Like

Re: A Rape Of 3years Old Girl by Passionate888: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Even South Africans don follow IPOB say #Nigeriamustfall
Re: A Rape Of 3years Old Girl by Azmanaty: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Afonja and rape, kai!!
Re: A Rape Of 3years Old Girl by TheSparrow: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Your contribution will be vital and will help us provide data backed advice to the government and all stakeholders.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Proposed 500-man Abraka Protest Called Off As Police Returns Extorted One Millio / Isanlu Robbery: Police Arrests Six Suspects. Continue Reading At Https://ko / I AM BINGO ( Story Of A Nigerian Youth )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.