Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Shackles Of Love (A True Story of Love, Romance and Hatred) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shackles Of Love (A True Story of Love, Romance and Hatred) (527 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shackles Of Love (A True Story of Love, Romance and Hatred) by cherry6(f): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Will you marry me?
I stared into his eyes and smiled. How will you ask such a question from a lady you just met? Do you even know what you want? How long has it been since you have such intention? Do you even know anything about me? All these were the questions bothering my mind as I never hesitated pouring them out.

He held my hand and spoke so convincingly, “it’s you I wanna spend the rest of my life with”. I couldn’t just believe it was the truth. All my life, I’ve known and have been made to believe men are cheats.

I was lost in between my own thoughts, although I felt relaxed and so much comfortable being around him. I tried not to show it, but my incessant laughter gave me away. I was happy!

Click here to continue reading
Re: Shackles Of Love (A True Story of Love, Romance and Hatred) by cherry6(f): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shackles of Love -Episode 2

I was growing to like him. We would chat every time we're online, even when one of us is not, the free one would call the other to join. The feelings started developing in few days. Could it be because I needed consolation for my heartbreak or was I really falling this time? I felt so confused but the feelings were nice. I asked if he has a girlfriend but he said no. I wasn't trying to look like the good girl, but I was trying to save myself the stress of getting heart attack due to jealousy or sharing my man with any other lady.

Men! Men and their deceit... Don't think you know what I mean, smiles, you don't!
He might actually have a girlfriend and pretend no to, so as to get to you. Men could always hide behind the curtain or even in the wardrobe... Hahahaha

It all started bit after bit, one thing led to the other and we finally started dating. He would wait to pick me up after lectures, sometime comes to my hostel if we didn't have the opportunity to meet in school. For the first time, a male was coming to my hostel and it really made people, or do I say gossipers to have a big topic of discussion. My room mates were not left out, I introduced him to them and the little friends I have.

Wasn't that a big mistake?

Click on next episode to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Whoever Touches Me Melt (interesting Story) / Writer Needed / Dreams And Tears (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.