Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,112 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

DJ Cuppy's Reaction After A Fan Asked Her To Buy A Lamborghini For Her Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Reaction After A Fan Asked Her To Buy A Lamborghini For Her Manager (1049 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reaction After Seeing Oil Trading At A Negative Price. PHOTOS / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Her Manager Posing With ATTENTION MAGAZINE Adorned By Ex / DJ Cuppy Celebrate Her Manager Birthday In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy's Reaction After A Fan Asked Her To Buy A Lamborghini For Her Manager by TalkTalkhdmedia: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Cuppy is celebrating her manager Elizabeth's birthday, the disc jockey took to her social media pages to pen a lovely birthday wish to her and thank her for all she has done to assist and help her in her career.

"Today, I want to CONGRATULATE my Manager of 7 years, @Elizabeth_Sho, Cheers to You! I am so grateful for everything you've done and sacrificed for me. Look what us "small girls" have done!"

SEE HOW SHE REACTED WHEN ASKED TO GET A LAMBO FOR HER MANAGER HERE

http://legitnewsflash..com/

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Reaction After A Fan Asked Her To Buy A Lamborghini For Her Manager by Newcreature2020(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2020
OP whr is the reaction?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Reaction After A Fan Asked Her To Buy A Lamborghini For Her Manager by ojun50(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2020
The wideness of there mouth go tell you how wide there pussy go be. HBM manager
Re: DJ Cuppy's Reaction After A Fan Asked Her To Buy A Lamborghini For Her Manager by TalkTalkhdmedia: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
ojun50:
The wideness of there mouth go tell you how wide there pussy go be. HBM manager
Lol

(1) (Reply)

LETS TALK: Is It Right For A Woman To Do This? / Rema Is A Romantic Person But I Am Not His Girlfriend, Lady That Went Out With R / See Fascinating Photos Of Messi And His Wife On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.