Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife (3991 Views)

Sex Starved Husband / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Iytech(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
This is very emotional and many women are guilty of this emotional torture. Please read slowly

MY DEAR WIFE,
I want to let you know how I feel about our sex life, and how it affects me negatively.

Most of the time you complain about me becoming angry too easily, what you don't know is that my anger most of the time is not about what got me angry, but about the way you are handling our sex life.

You always think you are doing me a favour be allowing me sleep with you.

The way you normally reject me, affect me, my ego, my manhood, my leadership and this is , because you reject me in an annoying way.

Before I got married to you, I had the dream of having an unfettered access to sex after wedding that is why I kept myself for you till our wedding night.

I enjoyed the best of you during our honeymoon and few months after, things fell apart and the center could not hold.

Now our bedroom life has become dry, drab and uninteresting. This is putting more pressure on me , with tension of lust, passion and immorality starring at me in the face .

I must confess to you, I now struggle daily to overcome sexual sins, something that was not happening to me even as a single.

During the last 3yrs, I have attempted to make love to you 600times and I succeeded only 62times, this is an average of once in 10 attempts.

These are the complaints you make that have been a road block on my way to a romantic living.

-We will wake out neighbors 64 times
-The children will hear 35 times
-The bed is making noise 29times
-Placing the baby on your chest 25 times
-It is too hot 30 times
-I don't want to be pregnant 22 times
-Pretending to be asleep 43 times
-Your mother will hear us 11 times
-Having new hair pains 37 times
-It is too late in the night 32 times
-I am too tired 85 times
-Am Menstrating 36 times
-Not in the mood 39 times
-Tomorrow is Sunday, I will be on duty in the church 12 times
-Sore tooth 5 times
-you are too heavy 23 times
-Have to go to the bathroom 15 times
-It is not food, at least you did one last week 10 times
-General Overseer (G.O) said we must fast next week 1 time
-Pastor said there will be holy communion tomorrow 5 times
-Tomorrow is Sunday, the day of the lord 5 times
-People are coming for house fellowship in our house 5 times.

The 62 times I did succeed, the result was not always satisfying because of your behavior.you will start by ordering me around :

-Switch off the light
-Close the window
-The door is not properly lock, close it
-Put fan in number 5
-Lay the bed very well
-Take your bath and use a perfume etc.

Are the orders you normally give, like a commander of the army, poor me!
I have to obey you, else no show for me, that night. Even when you agree I don't always enjoy myself because of the way you normally react.

-Do what you want to do let me sleep-15 times
-You just lay there as if you are not on bed with me-12 times
-Your face looks sad and gloomy like somebody mourning-11 times
-I have to wake you up to tell you I had finished-9 times
-You quickly got up from bed and rushed to the bathroom-10 times
-I thought I hurt you because you were just shouting and complaining throughout-7 times

For our marriage to be better, I think you need to improve and make me happy and remember that sex is one of your major duties as a wife , without which peace may find it difficult to reign in the home.

Thank you in advance for improving.

Yours in love,
Your hungry and neglected husband

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by zoeA: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2020
2nd wife loading... grin

1 Like

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by ArcFresky(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2020
I feel this guys pain, it's a problem when u can't cheat.

I just hope I marry someone that is sexually adventurous.

Ordinary no from a girl is enough to deflate me.

Maybe you should try masturbating, in her presence...

Don't cheat oohhh, please.

Temhellen, come and see oohh

1 Like

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by donbachi(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2020
If i be GOD,and dis man goes about cheating on his wife...i will still allow him into heaven..check na,she get bobo wey dey knack her "to whom it may concern".

4 Likes

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by tknyskny(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2020
na wa o Wetin man go do na
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by ArcFresky(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Maybe you are broke..

Because it's only someone that is jobless or with OCD that will be counting like dis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by saucecode(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2020
All this plenty story because of faji.

Guys, should we tell him what to do?

6 Likes

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Zabiboy: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2020

Before I got married to you, I had the dream of having an unfettered access to sex after wedding that is why I kept myself for you till our wedding night.

This is exactly where 90%+ of men get it wrong..
Marriage doesnt and would never guarantee you unlimited access to sex..
Infact, single guys get laid more than most married men...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by shestrong(f): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2020
Eyahh
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Imagine a hefty man tormented to the extent that he even started recording the number of times he attempted having sex.

If this wasn't some type of fiction then I'd say that man isn't supposed to be called a man.
I loathe extremely weak men. Even if you're weak it doesn't have to be extreme
Can someone imagine how his mom would feel after finding out what her son has turned to
Eww angry
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
The funny thing is that 95percent of the wife's complaints are valid, yet she is crucified.

You live in a small sized accommodation due to poverty, yet still bring in your mother/relatives into same house. Yet it's a crime she's disallows sex so that relatives do not hear her. Oga, a sensible wife wouldn't want relatives to hear her when she's with you.

No good ventilation, no fan, is she to be blamed? Or she should suffer under a stuffy atmosphere in the name of sex.

Tells you to go get a bath and perfume your body. Aren't you supposed to bath, brush, at least most nights in readiness to meet your wife? Was personal hygiene meant for the females alone?

She complains that she's tired. Why wouldn't she feel tired when you have dumped all chores on her, especially after she comes home from work, and still attends to the kids.

She is afraid of pregnancy. Oga use condom, or practice withdrawal method the way a young energetic husband should.

She is menstruating...... Isn't that natural?

As for the religion angle, aren't you the one that married her into your church?

She.........and the list goes on and on.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by saucecode(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dicktion:
Imagine a hefty man tormented to the extent that he even started recording the number of times he attempted having sex.

If this wasn't some type of fiction then I'd say that man isn't supposed to be called a man.
I loathe extremely weak men. Even if you're weak it doesn't have to be extreme
Can someone imagine how his mom would feel after finding out what her son has turned to
Eww angry
I wish I knew him personally. A few visits to a strip club and his mood will improve drastically

1 Like

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
saucecode:

I wish I knew him personally. A few visits to a strip club and his mood will improve drastically
Lol It's a fiction
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by saucecode(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dicktion:

Lol It's a fiction
Yes the writeup is fiction,but husbands being starved of sex by their wives is very real.
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
saucecode:

Yes the writeup is fiction,but husbands being starved of sex by their wives is very real.
Lol they want their husbands to die of sex starvation? cheesy
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
A loveless union.
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
.... Rubbish.
Try that with some men and you re a gonna.
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by izzou(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
[s]The funny thing is that 95percent of the wife's complaints are valid, yet she is crucified.

You live in a small sized accommodation due to poverty, yet still bring in your mother/relatives into same house. Yet it's a crime she's disallows sex so that relatives do not hear her. Oga, a sensible wife wouldn't want relatives to hear her when she's with you.

No good ventilation, no fan, is she to be blamed? Or she should suffer under a stuffy atmosphere in the name of sex.

Tells you to go get a bath and perfume your body. Aren't you supposed to bath, brush, at least most nights in readiness to meet your wife? Was personal hygiene meant for the females alone?

She complains that she's tired. Why wouldn't she feel tired when you have dumped all chores on her, especially after she comes home from work, and still attends to the kids.

She is afraid of pregnancy. Oga use condom, or practice withdrawal method the way a young energetic husband should.

She is menstruating...... Isn't that natural?

As for the religion angle, aren't you the one that married her into your church?

She.........and the list goes on and on.[/s]
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Heavensent01(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
the day a lady try this nonsense with me is the day she will returned to her father's house I swear to God.
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by saucecode(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dicktion:

Lol they want their husbands to die of sex starvation? cheesy
That is very close to what they think will happen, frustrating men at the highest level but we can never allow our friends be frustrated due to sex starvation at the hands of their wives. This is what strippers were put on this earth for.

4 Likes

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
saucecode:

That is very close to what they think will happen, frustrating men at the highest level but we can never allow our friends be frustrated due to sex starvation at the hands of their wives. This is what strippers were put on this earth for.
Chai bros cheesy
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Temhellen(f): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Heavensent01:
the day a lady try this nonsense with me is the day she will returned to her father's house I swear to God.
Kilode?
On top wetn?
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Temhellen(f): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
saucecode:

But let me give you an instance , what about a wife suffering from genital mutilation? During their courtship , she n her husband never had sex. It was after the marriage the husband discovered about it.
Would you advise the husband who has high libido to start cheating?

1 Like

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Ulunne777(f): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Go and do vasectomy. She doesn't want to be preggy again grin grin and messing up her hormones with contraceptives

5 Likes

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Heavensent01(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Temhellen:

Kilode?
On top wetn?

do you think a reasonable man will marry a lady without pussy? if I show enough commitment in the courtship to marriage and pay your bride price, you can't sex starved me

in fact my woman can't be wearing pant in the marriage in my house because I sex like doctor prescription

1 Like

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by bukatyne(f): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Iytech:
This is very emotional and many women are guilty of this emotional torture. Please read slowly

MY DEAR WIFE,
I want to let you know how I feel about our sex life, and how it affects me negatively.

Most of the time you complain about me becoming angry too easily, what you don't know is that my anger most of the time is not about what got me angry, but about the way you are handling our sex life.

You always think you are doing me a favour be allowing me sleep with you.

The way you normally reject me, affect me, my ego, my manhood, my leadership and this is , because you reject me in an annoying way.

I enjoyed the best of you during our honeymoon and few months after, things fell apart and the center could not hold.

Now our bedroom life has become dry, drab and uninteresting. This is putting more pressure on me , with tension of lust, passion and immorality starring at me in the face .

I must confess to you, I now struggle daily to overcome sexual sins, something that was not happening to me even as a single.

During the last 3yrs, I have attempted to make love to you 600times and I succeeded only 62times, this is an average of once in 10 attempts.

These are the complaints you make that have been a road block on my way to a romantic living.

-We will wake out neighbors 64 times
-The children will hear 35 times
-The bed is making noise 29times
-Placing the baby on your chest 25 times
-It is too hot 30 times
-I don't want to be pregnant 22 times
-Pretending to be asleep 43 times
-Your mother will hear us 11 times
-Having new hair pains 37 times
-It is too late in the night 32 times
-I am too tired 85 times
-Am Menstrating 36 times
-Not in the mood 39 times
-Tomorrow is Sunday, I will be on duty in the church 12 times
-Sore tooth 5 times
-you are too heavy 23 times
-Have to go to the bathroom 15 times
-It is not food, at least you did one last week 10 times
-General Overseer (G.O) said we must fast next week 1 time
-Pastor said there will be holy communion tomorrow 5 times
-Tomorrow is Sunday, the day of the lord 5 times
-People are coming for house fellowship in our house 5 times.

The 62 times I did succeed, the result was not always satisfying because of your behavior.you will start by ordering me around :

-Switch off the light
-Close the window
-The door is not properly lock, close it
-Put fan in number 5
-Lay the bed very well
-Take your bath and use a perfume etc.

Are the orders you normally give, like a commander of the army, poor me!
I have to obey you, else no show for me, that night. Even when you agree I don't always enjoy myself because of the way you normally react.

-Do what you want to do let me sleep-15 times
-You just lay there as if you are not on bed with me-12 times
-Your face looks sad and gloomy like somebody mourning-11 times
-I have to wake you up to tell you I had finished-9 times
-You quickly got up from bed and rushed to the bathroom-10 times
-I thought I hurt you because you were just shouting and complaining throughout-7 times

For our marriage to be better, I think you need to improve and make me happy and remember that sex is one of your major duties as a wife , without which peace may find it difficult to reign in the home.

Thank you in advance for improving.

Yours in love,
Your hungry and neglected husband

Is this real?

If yes, what was the wife's feedback?
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Ishilove: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
bukatyne:

Is this real?

If yes, what was the wife's feedback?
It isn't real. It's all over the internet

6 Likes

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by saucecode(m): 7:25am On Jun 15, 2020
Temhellen:

But let me give you an instance , what about a wife suffering from genital mutilation? During their courtship , she n her husband never had sex. It was after the marriage the husband discovered about it.
Would you advise the husband who has high libido to start cheating?
Visiting a strip club is not cheating.
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 15, 2020
Interesting but probably cooked up. The wife doesn't love him, it's clear as day and night. She married for convenience.

1 Like

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by MedicH: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2020
I don't think I can ever make this kind of complain t or even worry about something like this. The only complaint I can make in this life is that BTC is getting below 10k$
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Temhellen(f): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
saucecode:

Visiting a strip club is not cheating.
What if the man happens to be a man of God? Like a Bishop or Rev.
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by saucecode(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Temhellen:

What if the man happens to be a man of God? Like a Bishop or Rev.
1Corinthians 7:3-5
3. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.
4. The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife.
5. Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

It's only a matter of time before satan will tempt a bishop or rev whose wife is denying sex,and when dat time comes ,he should visit a strip club and ask for forgiveness after.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Marry Someone Who Speaks Bad English / I Needs Help In My Marriage / I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.