Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Bluetooth Gaming Mouse Needed - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Bluetooth Gaming Mouse Needed (270 Views)

Best Gaming Mouse For Starfcraft 2 / Foreign Used Logitech G502 Proteus Gaming Mouse - For True Gamers / Sleek Ergonomics Vertical Wireless Mouse For Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluetooth Gaming Mouse Needed by toperichards: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2020
I need a white Razer Atheris mouse or other alternatives with good DPI.
If you have to sell, please, share mouse name, picture and your price. Thank you. ��
Re: Bluetooth Gaming Mouse Needed by Lmaomen1(m): 3:24am On Jul 14, 2020
nice thread!
Re: Bluetooth Gaming Mouse Needed by Osesellowe: 3:25am On Jul 14, 2020
Ohh, I never liked wireless gaming mice because there is a pretty big delay there when clicking and because of this it is very difficult to play shooters. It’s best to use wired mice. A couple of years ago I chose a great model for myself, but recently it failed and it was very unexpected for me. I started looking for new gaming mice, but most of them were of very poor quality and I decided to read reviews on the most popular models in order to choose reliable model. I came across one excellent site with a wide variety of reviews on different models and in the end I was able to choose a suitable wired mouse at an affordable price. So if you need a mouse, I advise you to visit this site and find great models.
Re: Bluetooth Gaming Mouse Needed by asad664(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2021
If you are a gaming lover then you must have already been aware of the Top gaming mice, and in case if you are not aware then we are here to make you aware the best options. bestgamingmice.net

(1) (Reply)

A Very Neat Non-hacked Slim Ps4 Available. Location Osun / TV 4 Sale / Nintendo Switch Hacked With Over 15games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.