Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Please Help!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!!! (371 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! by diiadem(f): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Please Help!!! by hidhrhis(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2020
diiadem:
I'm in desperate need of a laptop. Mine crashed some weeks back and all effort to revive it has been futile. I just started an affiliate marketing business with it and I've not earned a single penny. Please if you're led by the spirit to sow one into my life,I'll really appreciate it(it doesn't have to be a new one).You can reach me on Myerssheyla804@gmail.com .

Thanks and God bless
I have a Dell inspiron 15 core 13 that I've being using for the past 6 years
It won't be a bad deal if I sell it to you @ d rate of 50k
Re: Please Help!!! by diiadem(f): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
What's the memory capacity? Has it been repaired in the past? Why do you want to sell it? Sorry for asking too many questions.
hidhrhis:

I have a Dell inspiron 15 core 13 that I've being using for the past 6 years
It won't be a bad deal if I sell it to you @ d rate of 50k
Re: Please Help!!! by hidhrhis(m): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
diiadem:
What's the memory capacity? Has it been repaired in the past? Why do you want to sell it? Sorry for asking too many questions.
I'm just joking ni
It is not for sell
It is theost rugged laptop have ever use
Re: Please Help!!! by diiadem(f): 3:25pm On May 12, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Rav4 2004 #1.1m Very Neat / Experience From Mini Importation Via Alibaba & Alliexpress. / Best Platform To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.