Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny (4195 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Mariangeles(f): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
SheWrites:
1. I dance to music playing in my head while crossing the road, waiting on a queue at the bank, shopping at the market etc

2. I converse with myself on the road, street, etc and laugh aloud at my own private jokes... this makes passersby to stare at me and give me second looks.

3. Plenty weird behaviours ooooo... *runs-away*

grin

I think you're just a free spirit
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by stubbornman(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
I don't eat Yam, drink tea or Pap .

I get inspired while talking and I can say very strong positive words I never imagined I'd say in this life.....it could be an advice or motivation!
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by poshest(f): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
I don't like when a guest stays too long when they come visiting.
I prefer them staying just 10 minutes max. i love my space like mofedaku.

3 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by SheWrites(f): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Mariangeles:

grin
I think you're just a free spirit
Hahahaha...
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Adrenalinn(f): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2020
1. I like to read while eating
2. I love rain.....I like to sit and watch it drop. Especially the ones that come with cool breeze (not thunder or violent wind types o)
3. I love crime, ghost, paranormal and horror stories. Gives me that adrenaline rush.
4. I love to sit in total and absolute silence even in a rowdy place.

4 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Romangalactic(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mariangeles:
For fun.
We are all unique in a special way.
There are things you might see as normal but might be weird to others.
Are there things that you do that others consider weird or funny?

For me, if I would have to drink sachet water (pure water), I'd rinse the whole body first before opening. Let's say I have two; one would be for rinsing the other.
My currency notes must be arranged in order, starting with the images and how dirty to clean they are grin
I give out dirty currencies first grin
See person grin Alikah

1 Like

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Bluette(f): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
aeion:
I like to play my guitar before I eat. Maybe because I'm happy I'm about to eat. Iunno. grin

I love to clean and have been a neat freak since I was a kid. I love Lysol and buy it in packs. People were greedy during Covid-19 and finished them off of shelves but thankfully I can find them again, yay.

What's Lysol?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by cococandy(f): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
aeion:
I like to play my guitar before I eat. Maybe because I'm happy I'm about to eat. Iunno. grin

I love to clean and have been a neat freak since I was a kid. I love Lysol and buy it in packs. People were greedy during Covid-19 and finished them off of shelves but thankfully I can find them again, yay.

I don’t know why this guitar part makes me happy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by cococandy(f): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bluette:

What's Lysol?
Disinfectant wipes

Some come in sprays as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Eileene(f): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
weird things let's see
1.I don't enjoy an article/book when I read slowly I read so fast that by d tym am thru with a page I won't remember details of wat I read.lol
2.when am alone I start imagining things.
3.when am not in a rush I play old blues while bathing and I take my time
4.i hate to sleep early even if I ave ntin to do I manufacture one
5.I can't eat without pressing fone or reading.

7 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Biglittlelois(f): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
I love to read, whether on phone, novels, anything, I just love reading when I'm less busy, anytime I have nothing to read, I feel empty.

4 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by CastingCrowns(f): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
1.I love reading while in the toilet
2. I can talk to u today and ignore you tomorrow.
3. I can be the most extreme neat freak u have ever known while also being extremely messy.

3 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Bluette(f): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
cococandy:

Disinfectant wipes

Some come in sprays as well

Wow. Thanks. This is my first time hearing it. I will buy it. I didn't know we have disinfectant wipes. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by RaymondExplorer(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
SheWrites:
1. I dance to music playing in my head while crossing the road, waiting on a queue at the bank, shopping at the market etc

2. I converse with myself on the road, street, etc and laugh aloud at my own private jokes... this makes passersby to stare at me and give me second looks.

3. Plenty weird behaviours ooooo... *runs-away*
that number 2 do you Actually talk to yourself
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Hathor5(f): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
aeion:

You know how to play the guitar? cheesy cool
Now I see why I saw an artist at play in your pictures. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Ishilove: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mariangeles:
For fun.

For me, if I would have to drink sachet water (pure water), I'd rinse the whole body first before opening. Let's say I have two; one would be for rinsing the other.
[B]My currency notes must be arranged in order, starting with the images and how dirty to clean they are grin
I give out dirty currencies first[/b] grin
You have time. grin

Mine is no matter how hard I try, my work desk just cannot be tidy. Funny enough I know where everything is on it.

1 Like

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
izzou:
I do not wear wristwatches or anything on my wrists and fingers

I do not drink Lipton tea with anything...no sugar, no milk, nothing.

Dieting?
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Ishilove: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
illicit:
I like to read while eating.

Or should I say I love to eat while reading?

I just know I like to do the two simultaneously
That's not weird. A lot of people I know, yours truly included do that.
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
mytime24:
Always holding my teddy bear tight while asleep cheesy
I use my teddy bear as pillow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by joseph1832(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
I stare too much. Especially if the person is a woman with huge boobs. grin cheesy
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by izzou(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Dieting?

Lol. No oh grin

That was how I started, since when I was very young.
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by etzmztagenius: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Siki355:
holding my john Thomas while asleep
Same here too
Been a habit right from childhood
Mum complains alot

1 Like

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Omoluabi16(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
I hiss a lot.
I like to visit the beach Alone.
I eat the meat First, before I start eating proper.
I'm the only one on earth that wakes up 3am and end up running late for an 8pm appointment.
I check out random things, people events on google.

7 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by SheWrites(f): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
RaymondExplorer:
that number 2 do you Actually talk to yourself

Yea... I talk to myself in the head... then some of my response comes out loud...

E.g... I am walking to the bus stop, let's say, I start to think of dinner. I discuss with myself about what I want to eat and how I want it prepared.

This convo with myself is still in my head... then the next few moments, I say out loud,

"Oh am so silly for burning up lunch," I laugh and continue, "The smoke was all over the kitchen, oh my God, everywhere turned blue," then I laugh some more.

Someone walking past me stares, wondering who I am talking to.

Et cetera

2 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by illicit(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ishilove:

That's not weird. A lot of people I know, yours truly included do that.

it is jare.
Imagine you are with people at the dining table and you carry book come dey read.... they will be like what tf but people that really know me are used to it

3 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by RaymondExplorer(m): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
SheWrites:

Yea... I talk to myself in the head... then some of my response comes out loud...

E.g... I am walking to the bus stop, let's say, I start to think of dinner. I discuss with myself about what I want to eat and how I want it prepared.

This convo with myself is still in my head... then the next few moments, I say out loud,

"Oh am so silly for burning up lunch," I laugh and continue, "The smoke was all over the kitchen, oh my God, everywhere turned blue," then I laugh some more.

Someone walking past me stares, wondering who I am talking to.

Et cetera
hmmmmm The white people says it soliloquy why African see it as madness undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Geeksamir(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
stubbornman:
I don't eat Yam, drink tea or Pap .

I get inspired while talking and I can say very strong positive words I never imagined I'd say in this life.....it could be an advice or motivation!
This so me but I do take pap Sha
Motivational speaker dey learn work when am talking to myself
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Ginaz(f): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
I don’t like to eat the top part of a bread and the corners too. I cut them out to leave the center only .

1 Like

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by jardon237(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mariangeles:
For fun.

My currency notes must be arranged in order, starting with the images and how dirty to clean they are grin

I love to read while eating. grin
Mariangeles:
For fun.

Mariangeles:
For fun.

Mariangeles:
For fun.

I love to read while eating.
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
K
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 17, 2020
I replay events in my head and laugh all by myself.
My fav go-to place is the toilet.Yes!you read correctly, I go there to read, surf the net and spend minutes just looking at my belly button.
Sometimes when I am amongst people discussing on a particular topic, my mind wanders and I say stuff totally unrelated to the matter being discussed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Money Matters In Marriage: Does The Husband Own His Wife's Money? / Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals / How Many kids Is advisable...considering The Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.