Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Smartphone Skills - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartphone Skills (316 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Skills by itzyoungfred(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Learned How To Make Money With Your Smart phone by learning a lucrative skills .
(1)learn how to track a lost or stolen phone: you can money by tracking a lost phone for someone and also when you teach others how to track you will also make money and all is done using your smartphone . interesting right?
(2) learn how to create ads animation videos : do you have a brand ? if yes then you need this skills . you can create for your own business and for others to get paid and you can equally get paid to teach others ,all is done with your smartphone
and many more other lucrative smartphone skills
Re: Smartphone Skills by itzyoungfred(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
if you are interested you can dm on facebook below https://facebook.com/obajeharuna.friday.1?refid=12&ref=opera_speed_dail my prices are affordable and negotiable message me now

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Is Not Seeing 3g Network..pls Help / How Can I Root My Samsung S7 Flat / WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.