Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Daily Islamic Reminders. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Daily Islamic Reminders. (187 Views)

Islamic Reminders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Islamic Reminders. by UmuAishat: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
DAILY ISLAMIC REMINDERS. Yaumul Ahad, 22nd day of Shawwal (Sunday 14th June, 2020).
*_ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION OF GOD ALMIGHTY, ALLAH_*. BismilLaahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

I usually remind ourselves that Islam is a way of life set by ALLAH and HIS Messengers and the final Messenger to mankind without any doubt is Mohammed sallalLaahu Alaihi Wasallam so who ever claims to worship ALLAH or GOD in English must follow the ways of the final Messenger Muhammad sallalLaahu Alaihi Wasallam. ALLAH says in HIS final gospel to mankind that

*_There is ONLY ONE religion of ALLAH in the heavens and the earth and that is the religion of Islam_* (Quran 3:19). And HE says again: I am pleased with Islam as a religion for you (Qur'an 5:3). ALLAH says again;
“And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers” [Qur'an 3:85]
ALLAH commanded the Prophet to say: “O mankind! Verily, I am SENT to YOU ALL as the Messenger of ALLAAH ” [al-A’raaf 7:158]. What else do you need as a Muslim and also my non Muslim brothers and sisters? Why have you chosen to abandon the ONLY RELIGION of GOD?

*_May ALLAH (Al-Hayyu Al-Qayyuum, The Living and Maintainer of life) keep guiding us all and protect us from any satanic influences_*. Aameen.

(1) (Reply)

Blasphemy: An Islamic Perspective By Abdulrazaq Hamzat / The Complete Muslim Personality / Good Story Read This Hadith Right Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.