Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,915 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Can You Share Rent? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Share Rent? (370 Views)

I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul / N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? / Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share Rent? by Parmzhelp: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
So guys I have been thinking about this for a while; can you share rent with someone to cut the cost?

On what grounds can you trust to actually be open to sharing rent and what would you look out for? I'm asking because as the times get tough, you may have to cut costs by sharing it with someone else, including rent.

Let me know your thoughts?
Re: Can You Share Rent? by emillysmigael(f): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Parmzhelp:
So guys I have been thinking about this for a while; can you share rent with someone to cut the cost?

On what grounds can you trust to actually be open to sharing rent and what would you look out for? I'm asking because as the times get tough, you may have to cut costs by sharing it with someone else, including rent.

Let me know your thoughts?
It is a very good idea and people do it a whole lot... But ensure all privileges and rights are clearly stated
Re: Can You Share Rent? by Oluromantic: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Just share with someone you're compatible to live with. Nature may call sometimes and you'll need privacy to satisfy your urge. Make sure he/she is ok with that.
Re: Can You Share Rent? by Parmzhelp: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2020
Hmm true

emillysmigael:
It is a very good idea and people do it a whole lot... But ensure all privileges and rights are clearly stated
Re: Can You Share Rent? by Parmzhelp: 12:01am On Jun 15, 2020
I find that people may find it very hard to live with a stranger

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time To Lend A Hand To Avoid Burglar / Roadmap To Achieving A Permanent Residence Status In Australia / Just Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.