Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? (756 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by smartvino(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Studying my Bible....
John 14:5-6
6: Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going. How can we know the way?"
7: Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me (JESUS)
The Bible also said in Genesis, " God created us in his own likeness and image....
But what i still don't understand is that, NO one will come to the father (GOD ALMIGHTY) except through JESUS CHRIST....
WHAT happen to all our Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Confucianism, Taoism, and Judaism brothers and sisters?
Will all of them go to hell?
because none of these religion believes in Jesus.
*Remember God created all of us, I mean every human in his likeness and image.
My question is, does it mean that only Christians have the ticket to heaven?
Because they are the only religion that believes in Christ.
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
well,my pastor said even some non Christians Will make heaven
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by picaso313(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
without Christ nothing for you

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by smartvino(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rozz:
please did he tell you how possible it is
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
smartvino:

please did he tell you how possible it is
i created a topic on that and my friends shared their opinions,i think the topic still exist.

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by StrikeBack(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
picaso313:
without Christ nothing for you
without Allah nothing for you ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by psyco: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2020

Simple answer: Yes.

Not simple answers: There are exceptions based on certain factors recognized by God

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
People are really mad these days... So christians will be the only ones to enter heaven becos of what ur saviour/holy book says.... What of my own saviour/holy book?... Am i suddenly inferior or don't deserve good things because i'm not a christian?.... Or no, christianity is just superior to other religions... Okay you didnt say you guys are superior but thats what you preach.... How do you prove to me that ur belief is better than mine... No proof just because you believe it doesnt make it real.... Christians need a real check of their beliefs
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by 9jamustchange: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Acts.7.37 - "This is that Moses who said to the children of Israel, "The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brethren. Him you shall hear.'

This is my beloved son, hear him.

Refusal to believe in Christ is calling God a liar. It is insulting the Spirit of Grace.

Heb.12.25 - See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven,
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Righteousness89(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Christianity is not a Religion! It is a Relationship with JESUS CHRIST!

Whoever Accepts JESUS Christ as LORD and Savior will definitely be in Heaven!

Irrespective of Whatever you have been , all you need is To do is;

Acknowledge that you are a Sinner
Confess your sins
Invite JESUS into your heart
Ask Him to forgive you and Wash you with HIS Blood.
Automatically you are Saved! Your name is Written in the book of life!

Ensure you don't go back to your former lifestyle!

You have the Bible, which is the Word of GOD to guide you on what to do and what not to do!

Salvation is Free!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by beewhy5050(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Christians claim only them will make heaven, Muslims say only them will make heaven. Who we wan believe now? Humanity above any fucking religion

3 Likes

Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yes.
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by vickydankal(f): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Christians are not the ones that will make heaven. The word Christian is a generic word for any one who goes to church. According to the word of God, Heaven is a place prepared for people who have accepted and continuously living the life of Christ in the earth. Heaven is not the destination but arrival for a new heaven and a new earth where we will rule and reign with Christ for eternity. There are people who have accepted Christ but do not go to church if Christ comes and they die they will make heaven. The word Christian was given to believers of Christ by pagans, I rather call us ambassadors or Kingdom citizens.
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rozz:
your pastor is deceiving you. Jesus is the only way not one of the ways.
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Christians are the only ones because Jesus is the only way to Heaven.
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Jun 15, 2020
@Op, whose kingdom is it? Whose rules do you think will apply? That is what you should pay attention to.

Obviously there are different ideas of heaven. What you need to do is pick the heaven of your choice and do your due diligence in finding out what the entry criteria to your selected heaven is and obey the rules. It is just that simple!
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 1:13am On Jun 15, 2020
beewhy5050:
Christians claim only them will make heaven, Muslims say only them will make heaven. Who we wan believe now? Humanity above any fucking religion
Different heavens and different deities.
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 1:15am On Jun 15, 2020
psyco:

Not simple answers: There are exceptions based on certain factors recognized by God

Exceptions for entry into what heaven? undecided
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by psyco: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Exceptions for entry into what heaven? undecided

The one Abraham is. undecided
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
psyco:

The one Abraham is. undecided

ok, so what exceptions are there and for whom?
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by psyco: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ok, so what exceptions are there and for whom?

Unless you're God you really have no business knowing.

Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pay Attention to details when you read the Bible, No One is going to Heaven!

Heaven is Always attached to the Earth like Husband and Wife, Needle and Thread, key and Padlock!

The Promise is the Kingdom of God, No More Rule By Men.

The Destination is A NEW HEAVEN and A NEW EARTH!

Pay Attention to Details!
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Lilcraze(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Christians and their bullcrap... What if, just what if Nigeria was colonized by Indians and the brought their religion to us, pls my question is will be defending Christianity like this...

The bible that so contradicts itself in many ways especially the breaking of the said ten commandments by biblical superstars, e.g Abraham committed adultery (1), David David converted uriah's wife (2), peter killed a couple (3), jesus himself did not keep to the sabbath (4), Jesus disobeyed his mom first moment on ago approach and many more others and u're here talking about heaven...

How does that help the world problem
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
psyco:

Unless you're God you really have no business knowing.
Problem with your logic is that God already revealed absolutely who can enter His heaven. So either you are accusing God of lying or you are living in ignorance of His truth. Which one? undecided
Re: Are Christians The Only One To Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lilcraze:
Christians and their bullcrap... What if, just what if Nigeria was colonized by Indians and the brought their religion to us, pls my question is will be defending Christianity like this...

The bible that so contradicts itself in many ways especially the breaking of the said ten commandments by biblical superstars, e.g Abraham committed adultery (1), David David converted uriah's wife (2), peter killed a couple (3), jesus himself did not keep to the sabbath (4), Jesus disobeyed his mom first moment on ago approach and many more others and u're here talking about heaven...

How does that help the world problem
Christians didn't make the rule here. According to Jesus Christ , only those who accept and obey Him will enter His Kingdom.
I am afraid your problem is with Heaven's border authorities and not with Christians. undecided

(1) (Reply)

When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? / Nigeria Please Pray / My Spirit Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.