Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,981 members, 7,841,752 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Spectranet And Smile Which Is Better - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Spectranet And Smile Which Is Better (583 Views)

'Weirdest Fish' Man Has Ever Caught Has Human-like Teeth & A Freaky Smile (Pics) / How To Unlock Spectranet Mifi (wifi) 4G LTE Modem To Universal Modem To Use Any / How To Check Smile, Spectranet & Swift Data Bundle Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet And Smile Which Is Better by nikkival: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
pls guys,

I want to get a wifi and am confused in picking one. I'm spectranet and smile which is better when it come to speed and battery capacity
Re: Spectranet And Smile Which Is Better by olaric(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
They are both area-dependent. That said, I would always go for Smile especially with their latest bigga package, which is about the most affordable now. The best part of this is that they don't zap data like Airtel and the rest of them.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Assist Me With Nebosh Soft Copy / Please Help Me Get Back My Stolen Laptop. / What's The Best Network To Use With Ipad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.