Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Repent Or Go To Hell Child Of Jezebel Mountain Of Fire Pastor Blasts Lady(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Repent Or Go To Hell Child Of Jezebel Mountain Of Fire Pastor Blasts Lady(video) (494 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repent Or Go To Hell Child Of Jezebel Mountain Of Fire Pastor Blasts Lady(video) by GistmeBlog(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2020

Repent or Go to Hell Daughter of Jezebel; Mountain Of Fire Pastor Blasts Lady For Wearing Sun Glasses

A lady tweeted and recorded how a Mountain of fire pastor allegedly assaulted her verbally. See tweet below.

So I and my friend were walking to the market and this man kept harassing us in broad daylight saying he’s a preacher and our sunshades won’t help us in hell. Mountain of fire pastors hope y’all can find this person and act accordingly. Kindly tag relevant authorities please.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jj67E_MnU8

Re: Repent Or Go To Hell Child Of Jezebel Mountain Of Fire Pastor Blasts Lady(video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hahaha
he never see that kind thing before, all these local pastors sef!
una think say going to heaven is by wearing rags?

Re: Repent Or Go To Hell Child Of Jezebel Mountain Of Fire Pastor Blasts Lady(video) by Vyzz: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin
Re: Repent Or Go To Hell Child Of Jezebel Mountain Of Fire Pastor Blasts Lady(video) by GistmeBlog(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Confesses After Killing 4 People And Dumping Their Bodies Inside Soakaway / Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys / Video Captures Mother In Labor As Beirut Explosion Shatters Hospital Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.