Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One (1066 Views)

I Hack Ps4/ Ps3/ Xbox One/ Xbox Series / Ps4,Ps3,Xbox one X,Xbox360 Available / Who Has an Xbox 360 Or Xbox 1 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by majortwild(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello guys I have few confusion here lets start with ps3

I have used Ps3 for couple of years Now and i really like it am actually specialized in hacking and Modding games on ps3 and i want to dive back into ps3 based on my budget thats why, but the fear of YLOD (Yellow light of death) becuz am a massive gamer so thats why am scared to Buy it again

Now over to Xbox 360 am completely new to it I know dey to have their own RROD but its on the low based on them if u maintain it well (and av done my research that it can be hacked av also seen places to Download my games on it but my issue is) is it actually worth it becuz most games i want to play isnt on Xbox 360 especially last of us

Xbox one on the other hand i heard it cant be hacked based on my research u have to buy or Download all ur games so thats my fear now most of their games are madly expensive and u cant mod them cuz it will get patched especially Mod menus

So pls i need advice from users of these console and which i should go for if its ps3 pls if u know someone who can fix the YLOD issue permanently pls Info me i would want to get it from the person thanks
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by majortwild(m): 12:12am On Jun 15, 2020
Advice needed
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by Controller360: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2020
You'd be better off with the Xbox one... You can subscribe to Gamepass and collect Gamepass games from fellow Xbox one owners.
If I was you Sha, I'd go with the Xbox one
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by majortwild(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2020
Controller360:
You'd be better off with the Xbox one... You can subscribe to Gamepass and collect Gamepass games from fellow Xbox one owners.
If I was you Sha, I'd go with the Xbox one

How does the Game pass work pls if i buy it does it mean i can download and play anytime i want or its for certain period
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by Controller360: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
majortwild:

How does the Game pass work pls if i buy it does it mean i can download and play anytime i want or its for certain period
You'd subscribe to it for a particular period... It's just like Netflix but for games instead of movies. But your first subscription will be like a dollar for a month.
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by Controller360: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
You'd get access to many games there.
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by Lean03: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
You can download the games from Netflix. But your first subscription will be like a dollar for a month. My favorite game is coin master. I really enjoy this game. Get free spins daily and play this game,
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by majortwild(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Controller360:
You'd get access to many games there.

Oh i see that means i will jst be subbing every month nawa oo let me jst get ps3 cux i Download all my games my self
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by Controller360: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
majortwild:

Oh i see that means i will jst be subbing every month nawa oo let me jst get ps3 cux i Download all my games my self
You'll enjoy it o... Tho after sub has expired if you don't connect to internet you can still play offline.
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by majortwild(m): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Controller360:

You'll enjoy it o... Tho after sub has expired if you don't connect to internet you can still play offline.

Say God, like for real if i dont go online i can keep playing normally i dont like going online oo
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by Controller360: 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
majortwild:

Say God, like for real if i dont go online i can keep playing normally i dont like going online oo
Yeah.... That's how I do if I don't have Gamepass subscription.
And if you're an online player, it'd be cool
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by majortwild(m): 1:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Controller360:

Yeah.... That's how I do if I don't have Gamepass subscription.
And if you're an online player, it'd be cool

Still having a little doubt that i can play offline becuz from my checks it seems u login and u then see the games u want to play. Or do u Download and then play
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by Controller360: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2020
After downloading, you can play it even if internet connection is off.
I'm not with my Xbox I'd have shown you.
Haven't touched it since January.
But that how I used it.
And then if I wanna play online, I'd switch on internet.
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by majortwild(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Controller360:
After downloading, you can play it even if internet connection is off.
I'm not with my Xbox I'd have shown you.
Haven't touched it since January.
But that how I used it.
And then if I wanna play online, I'd switch on internet.

Ok if that be the case then il go for it
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by Preachville: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
I need help, I have been trying to access gamepass but it keeps giving me error messages whenever I input credit card details. What do I do to fix this?
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 Or Xbox One by Bolubaba(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
I need gamepass games to copy. who get games to share?

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Bomb Clash / Transformers Game On Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.