Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US? (1134 Views)

Festac Immigration/passport Office / Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / How Can I Get To Ikoyi Passport Office From Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US? by EngrSarah: 1:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I am looking for some help. I am in the US and applied for a renewal of my passport at the Nigerian Embassy in Washington DC here in the US. I applied on March 3 and it was supposed to be mailed to me on June 3rd but till now it has not been mailed and I have been unable to get in touch with the embassy to even get an update on the passport, which I need URGENTLY. Please does anyone know anyone that works there? I will appreciate help on this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US? by klawaaa: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2020
You have nothing to worry about if you have really made the necessary arrangements to get your passport mail to you. You would get your passport in the address box you provided. You may check with the address provided to them. Besides, you know how things are at this time, delay of whatsoever should be expected. Shalom
Re: Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US? by EngrSarah: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
klawaaa:
You have nothing to worry about if you have really make the necessary arrangements to get your passport mail to you. You would get your passport in the address box you provided. You may check with the address provided to them. Besides, you know how things are at this time, delay of whatsoever should be expected. Shalom
It is a question of when and at least be able to get an update. I am in a foreign country, literally can't do A LOT of things without it. I don't even know if my passport has been processed or not. They just cannot be reached at all. If you know anyone there (or any other Nigerian embassy in the US), I will appreciate a connection. Thanks.
Re: Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US? by Liftmaster: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
One of the most efficient ways I've found to process a Nigerian Passport in the U.S. is through the local Nigerian Association (or local Nigerian tribal association) in your state. I don't know what state you're resident in, but in my state, the Nigerian Association brings members of the consulate from either NY or DC to a central city in the state to process passports every year. The officials of the Nigerian Association have direct contacts/access and can help you make inquiries.
Re: Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US? by EngrSarah: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liftmaster:
One of the most efficient ways I've found to process a Nigerian Passport in the U.S. is through the local Nigerian Association (or local Nigerian tribal association) in your state. I don't know what state you're resident in, but in my state, the Nigerian Association brings members of the consulate from either NY or DC to a central city in the state to process passports every year. The officials of the Nigerian Association have direct contacts/access and can help you make inquiries.
Thanks, I was going to do that but they only come here like once a year and I could not wait for that. Anyways, I finally found a way around and I should get my passport today.
Re: Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US? by gmtpresident11: 5:29am On Jun 23, 2020
EngrSarah:
Thanks, I was going to do that but they only come here like once a year and I could not wait for that. Anyways, I finally found a way around and I should get my passport today.
Please, tell me how to find my way around?
Re: Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US? by EngrSarah: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
gmtpresident11:
Please, tell me how to find my way around?
Send me a PM, thanks.
Re: Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US? by earnvest: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
EngrSarah:
Send me a PM, thanks.
Na wa o. But you weren't looking for a PM answer when you opened this thread o.

1 Like

Re: Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US? by RexCheeng: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
I hope this is still valid, but if anyone has any information on how to expedite getting a passport in Washington, please kindly send me a PM as well. Thanks
Re: Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US? by Shancca: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
EngrSarah:

Help me if your contact worked. I need to renew my passport. Thank you
Re: Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US? by CheenaChuks: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hi @EngrSarah, Please can you send me a PM too? I recently did my capturing for my passport last week and I had a question on expediting the process of getting my passport. Also, does it matter if your middle name is not on your passport payment slip? No one said there was an issue with that at the Washington embassy but my friend said that it is important and I don't want to wait till June without any information on that. please send me a PM, I have not been able to reach the embassy as calls go to voicemail and they do not respond to emails.

(1) (Reply)

American Woman Jubilates After Getting Nigerian Visa / 10 Key Tidbits For International Students Heading To Canada / Finally Made To Eastern And Southern Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.