Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Ibidun Ighodalo: Tribute To The Beauty Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibidun Ighodalo: Tribute To The Beauty Queen (503 Views)

I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. / Tope Alabi, Efe Nathan, Beejay Sax At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Hymns, Psalms / Beauty Queen Ibidun Ighodalo, Her Mum Nd Daughter In Adorable 3 Generation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibidun Ighodalo: Tribute To The Beauty Queen by CoNaija: 5:36am On Jun 15, 2020
Ibidun Ighodalo: Tribute To The Beauty Queen

Beauty Queen, Ufuoma McDermott to Ibidun Ighodalo

"Sleep while I weep dear sister
You didn’t know me nor I you; but you loved me. I could go to sleep knowing you had my back.
Now it’s your turn to sleep. :

In 2002, Charlotte Essiet tormented me
Picked on me and made my experience on “Queen of all Nations” hell.
God sent you as chaperone to bring me strength and comfort.
Today, you sleep. :

You came to my room many nights to just hold me while I cried. I know you tried to get me to tell the pageant director all that was happening. I’m sorry I couldn’t. I was scared. You didn’t force me, simply smiled.
I can almost see that smile as you sleep. :

Even after the pageant, when I came 2nd, Charlotte was there; quick to point out that I didn’t win. What she didn’t realize is that you never left. You had celebrated me before the D day calling me “beautiful “ (Me?? �) and still continued to call me “My Queen”. Oh, my Ibidun , you didn’t tel me you were going to sleep. :

I’ve seen you replicate this over the years. Your life became an outreach. Not one person who has come in contact with you spews negative... unless they are like Charlotte Essiet.... You lived your life in service. You gave light and only love.
Today you have gone to sleep. :

Now for a change, you don’t have to serve. The angels will serve you. They will wait on you. Your babies will miss you. But they will learn and be proud of your legacy even as you sleep. :

I have loved you these 18 years sis. I have loved you. Your speech, your touch ... even when you styled me... it was always in love. And even now, I don’t know how to end this love. ❤️
Sleep my sister. : :

The world is burning. Too many sorry stories. Too much grief and hatred. In a last act of love; you bow out so we can all once again spread your love. ❤️
Sleep dearest Ibidun Ighodalo. Sleep well.

Gov Ganduje Reacts to viral photo of his "wrong" use of private jet seatbelt

Presidency Reacts to the Arrest of Aisha Buhari's Staffs

WHY NIGERIANS DO NOT GET KILLED BY AMERICAN COPS

My Journey to Earning N10m Monthly Online

Which is Better: Xbox Series X or PlayStation 5 ?

Blessing Okoro drags Tacha, calls her a clout chaser.

N-POWER: HOW TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE BEEN DISMISSED ON NPOWER
2020: Full text of President Muhammadu Buhari’s New Year Message to Nigerians

SIMI: The Vocal Goddess

https://www.conaija.com/2020/06/ibidun-ighodalo-tribute-to-beauty-queen.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

There Was A Time People Call Me Oringo, Now I Get Paid Havin Fun Creating Fun / Timaya Celebrates His Son 2nd Birthday / Naira Marley Shares Plan To Open Non-profitable Eatery For Less Privilege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.