Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Need Help With My Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help With My Website (933 Views)

I Need An App For My Website Integrated With Admob / Who Can Help Me In Design My Website / I Need Someone That Can Integrate Voguepay on my website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With My Website by etebefia: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2020
I have a template that I downloaded, I made modifications and uploaded the template to my website. But I need the following assistance
1. How to make the login/registration part work? (Currently the website doesn't have restricted access, anyone can access all pages without logging in or registering
2. How do I configure the admin page? (I need to able to move, delete, or adjust topics.
Anyone willing to assist?
Re: Need Help With My Website by power2000: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
etebefia:
I have a template that I downloaded, I made modifications and uploaded the template to my website. But I need the following assistance
1. How to make the login/registration part work? (Currently the website doesn't have restricted access, anyone can access all pages without logging in or registering
2. How do I configure the admin page? (I need to able to move, delete, or adjust topics.

I can fix it for you. let's talk 0-8-0-5-4-8-2-6-9-8-6
Re: Need Help With My Website by valzey(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
etebefia:

Either learn the programming language and framework used or give the job to a programmer.

There's no DIY tutorial to accomplish that.
Re: Need Help With My Website by Ayemileto(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lol.

What you have now is just the front end Template, No Backend.

For all this to work, you need to develop a Backend for the system either using PHP, Django, nodejs or any other Backend language you prefer.

But I don't think you can do them yourself sha, since you're asking this kind of question, so your best bet will be to outsource the job.

You can also learn WordPress though, just that you'll most likely be unable to use the template you downloaded.
Re: Need Help With My Website by Maskyy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
etebefia:

I can fix this for you. If you are ready for this. Chat me up on WhatsApp. Check My digit on my signature
Re: Need Help With My Website by etebefia: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Yes I am actually looking to outsource.
Re: Need Help With My Website by etebefia: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ayemileto:
Lol.

What you have now is just the front end Template, No Backend.

For all this to work, you need to develop a Backend for the system either using PHP, Django, nodejs or any other Backend language you prefer.

But I don't think you can do them yourself sha, since you're asking this kind of question, so your best bet will be to outsource the job.

You can also learn WordPress though, just that you'll most likely be unable to use the template you downloaded.
exactlythe situation, I am looking for someone to handle the back end programming.
Re: Need Help With My Website by darkdenizen: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
i am willing to assist you for a little token. you can reach me on 0813 959 2760. cheers
Re: Need Help With My Website by Ayemileto(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
etebefia:
exactlythe situation, I am looking for someone to handle the back end programming.

Is it free work you're looking for OR you're willing to pay?
Re: Need Help With My Website by thenaijacoder(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
I can help with the backend though but with Nodejs
Re: Need Help With My Website by Thenaijaitguy: 2:19am On Jun 16, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5583359/free-php-c-source-code
You can download this and use for the back end.
If you need more explanation or want to add more security feature like jwt token you can contact me. No charges.
Re: Need Help With My Website by jamessmmith(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
If you searching online website design companies and who deliver you the best services at reasonable prices with a suggestion of how you achieve your business website dream? But it's quite difficult to find on the internet the best website design company near you because in the world and even around you so many websites designing companies there then the question is how you find for regarding this I have something for you they definitely help you How to find a Web Design and Development Company Near off You? and you want my personal suggestion then Efrog is the best choice for you on the internet. Efrog is an award-winning web design company Melbourne Australia and they provide our services worldwide at the lowest prices. Go visit her website:
Re: Need Help With My Website by platymus: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2020
etebefia:
hi,hit me on 08086359367.

(1) (Reply)

How On-demand App Development Is Transforming Businesses / My Journey Into The World Of Data Science / Pro JS Devs, Please Is This Variable Chaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.