Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Get Very Affordable Mtvbase Standard Music Video Shoot - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Get Very Affordable Mtvbase Standard Music Video Shoot (324 Views)

Get Your Music Videos Played On Mtvbase Today / Promote Your Videos On Mtvbase And Your Music Online With Hypes / Promote Your Music On 3 Sites For #1500 And Get Your Videos On Mtvbase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Very Affordable Mtvbase Standard Music Video Shoot by kingbybirth: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
If you are on a cost budget but need a top notched music video for your hits, I'm your main man. I'm very much new in the business and I'm willing to work with upcoming artists with big ambition.

Contact me on 08066785861.

Thanks.
Re: Get Very Affordable Mtvbase Standard Music Video Shoot by yanabasee1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
You don't need to disturb yourself brother....

Start making and shooting clips and organise short stories movies and have it on a YouTube channel and Instagram.... Also, don't forget tiktok and liked....

From there, you'll be called for a job...

Always enjoy that you keep pushing your clips everytime or everyday to have the internet space push your products to the people... especially if your niche is unique and your quality is standard....

By the way, I want to go fully into video editing....
Re: Get Very Affordable Mtvbase Standard Music Video Shoot by kingbybirth: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
yanabasee1:
You don't need to disturb yourself brother....

Start making and shooting clips and organise short stories movies and have it on a YouTube channel and Instagram.... Also, don't forget tiktok and liked....

From there, you'll be called for a job...

Always enjoy that you keep pushing your clips everytime or everyday to have the internet space push your products to the people... especially if your niche is unique and your quality is standard....

By the way, I want to go fully into video editing....

Thanks bro... Well said. �
Re: Get Very Affordable Mtvbase Standard Music Video Shoot by kingbybirth: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
kingbybirth:
If you are on a cost budget but need a top notched music video for your hits, I'm your main man. I'm very much new in the business and I'm willing to work with upcoming artists with big ambition.

Contact me on 08066785861.

Thanks.
Re: Get Very Affordable Mtvbase Standard Music Video Shoot by noblemind(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=kingbybirth post=90885467][/quote]

Do u have any work to show? What's the cost Range to shoot a music video.
Re: Get Very Affordable Mtvbase Standard Music Video Shoot by kingbybirth: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
noblemind:

Do u have any work to show? What's the cost Range to shoot a music video.

Thanks for your response

Please chat me up on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Record A Song For #10,000 With Free Online Promotion / Post Your Seo/ppc Problems Here. / Digital Marketing Clinic!!! - Grow Your Brand Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.