Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,048 members, 7,863,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. (719 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by mayprince(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Earlier today, I saw a snake opposite the window where I was sitting, First thing I did was call on the attention of my colleagues in office, my colleagues ran out as fast as they can (including myself) as an attempt to kill the snake failed. We later had go out to call the security and they killed the snake.

I don't even know the name of that snake, maybe lalasticlala can help me... lol �, all I hear of the snake is that it's deadly.

In all, Thank God the person that sits beside the window where the snake was discovered was not around.

Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by Simplyleo: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Green snake?

The name doesn't matter, it is a poisonous snake.

Green snakes are very venomous. angry

Waiting for the snake right activists forming oyibo. The oyibo has put in place all necessary measures to address any attack by snakes, that is why they seem to be against the killing of the reptiles.

Back to naija, my fellow black man keeps preaching against the killing of these deadly reptiles because oyibo does same. Ask them why, they tell you wild life preservation. But the fools can't explain any readily available means of addressing its attack. angry
Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by akinreals: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
This one na rope now, where is the snake? Lazy bone grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by XXLMANDIGO: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lalasticlala is not interested
Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by Emax911: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
is that snake
Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Let me Grab this land while Waiting for frontpage grin grin
Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by mayprince(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by otokpamike(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Green mamba.
Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
I'm really not interested in this thread.
Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by sonofthunder: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
otokpamike:
Green mamba.

Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Green mamba, highly venomnous specie.
Op you said in your office, is the office located in the forest?
Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by Xristars(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Though the snake is small it is venomous.
In case this reaches front page. Nairalanders should check out my YouTube page on my signature and subscribe. I teach unisex sewing Thanks for your support.
Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Vichot:
Let me Grab this land while Waiting for frontpage grin grin
It will make it!
Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by budaatum: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
So where is the picture of the snake? angry

Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by Somodooo: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Green snake?

The name doesn't matter, it is a poisonous snake.

Green snakes are very venomous. angry

Waiting for the snake right activists forming oyibo. The oyibo has put in place all necessary measures to address any attack by snakes, that is why they seem to be against the killing of the reptiles.

Back to naija, my fellow black man keeps preaching against the killing of these deadly reptiles because oyibo does same. Ask them why, they tell you wild life preservation. But the fools can't explain any readily available means of addressing its attack. angry
[/s]
stick to your igbo hatred my love
Re: The Snake I Saw In My Office This Morning. by MrBONE2(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
mayprince:
Earlier today, I saw a snake opposite the window where I was sitting, First thing I did was call on the attention of my colleagues in office, my colleagues ran out as fast as they can (including myself) as an attempt to kill the snake failed. We later had go out to call the security and they killed the snake.

I don't even know the name of that snake, maybe lalasticlala can help me... lol �, all I hear of the snake is that it's deadly.

In all, Thank God the person that sits beside the window where the snake was discovered was not around.
Oups you hayaaf murder Lalasticlala's kid pet, manaWhy grin

(1) (Reply)

Solar Inverter Training + Cctv Installation In 4 Saturdays Or 4 Days / How Do Internet Service Providers Make Their Money? / Nigeria’s Regulatory Clampdown Is Rattling Startups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.