Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi (11807 Views)

Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Yekini Was Murdered - Says His Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by DanEmzo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2011
So what's your point?
Simple,we kill ourselves no doubt,yeah,but not killin South Africans and Americans.We hav enough wayz of killin ourselves -we nid no help 4rm any nation.
Sisi_Kill:

And you stay in Nigeria. . . they murder Nigerians.

So what's your point?
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by nsidear: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
this is so sad, R. I. P Uche
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by chakula: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2011
Recall.
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by roymary: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^^
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by aieromon(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2011
The killers will be found out soon enough.
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by isalegan2: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2011
I wait anxiously for a resolution to this case. That said . . .

We really need to have a stronger community and political/interest group presence.  There's strength in numbers.  Nigerians in the USA need to come together under one umbrella so we can infuence things to our benefit.  That's the way every other group does it.

All these craziness: envious people thinking they can get away with doing harm to us and feeling secure they can get away with it; undocumented Nigerian residents who are victims of crimes afraid to go the authorities, etc.

I'm really pissed.

They almost got away ruling that homicide a suicide! 

Things need to change.  Seriously.  Regardless of how it ends up.

Even if we plan on being here temporarily (which is no longer the case for most) we just need to start participating in grassroots Nigerian organizations in our community.  Regardless of your visa or residency status.  I just would like everyone to look into that.  There's strength in numbers.
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by Limaoscar: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2011
FBI , it's time to get down to real work now guys. We want to know who murdered  Mr Okafor and the motive behind the murder first 48 style, you know what I mean sad angry angry
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by mamagee3(f): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2011
I knew it!!!

I was always skeptical about the suicide investigation now it's been confirmed he was murdered.

I hope his killer gets caught though.
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by NAJALYN: 12:37am On Jan 27, 2011
The culprits must be arrested & punished in Jesus' Name, Amen. May his soul rest in perfect peace. God grant his family the fortitude to bear this great loss.
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by NAJALYN: 12:38am On Jan 27, 2011
The culprits must be arrested & punished in Jesus' Name, Amen. May his soul rest in perfect peace. God grant his family the fortitude to bear this great loss.
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by san26dy(f): 1:15am On Jan 27, 2011
RIP Uche Okafor. Wow.; I know the truth will be known.
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by Emidickson: 2:01am On Jan 27, 2011
May his soul rest in perfect peace. Every man must answer the last call of nature, his name must be remembered even to the next generation. He is a legend!!!
I pray that God will grand his family the grace to bear the pain and exit of a great Nigerian citizen.
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by mansmith(m): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2011
i knew it all the while that he can nerve commit suicide
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by lioncoolst(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2011
Why, Oh Why?
Why Have Nigerians become easy target for murderers all over the world?
shocked
Really! I am interested in the source of your info.
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by rhythyson: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2011
RIP Uche, no rest for the wicked cry cry cry
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by coache(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2011
What is dis world really turnin into?
So no where is safe 4 Nigerian. May God have mercy on us and fight 4 us. cry
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by TeadroTec: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by Ministerra: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2011
Suspected foul play myself cos the average Nigerian is not suicidal. Kinda one of d reasons why our politicians get away with a lot of things, nobody wants to die for anything, if not Nigeria might have been another Pakistan with them suicide bombers and stuff. RIP Uche, hope the culprits are caught and punished.
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by Ranoscky(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2011
To all those living in America, you guys needs to be careful. Unless, y'all also have and parading with your "GIRLFRIENDS" (accordin to 2pac) if you know what I mean! wink
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by Truequest(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2011
If you watch Crime and Investigation you'll sure be cautious of saying anything. Hope the wife is sure of her movements on the day of the murder because those guys can hang it on her and send to jail for life and that'll be double wahala for dead bodi
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by fortunejum: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2011
I cannot believe that Uche could commit sucide. There is a group of people behind his death. The soul of the wicked shall not go unpunished. May His soul rest in peace.
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by mecylee(f): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2011
this is a sad one may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by bignaija(m): 5:22am On Jan 29, 2011
[size=22pt]the cheapest internet browsing packages in nigeria# check my blog below [/size]
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by bkbabe97y(m): 5:38am On Jan 30, 2011
For those of you believing this crappy story: SORRY!!!

The FBI is not involved in this case, it has no reason to be. And even if it was, investigations will still be preliminary and there wouldnt be a "Report" just yet!

This story is false!
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by Chefo(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2011
This is serious
Re: Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi by daberechim: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2011
Uche okafor will be buried tommorrow in his home town. The family is angry because the Nigerian Government, NFA/NFF is not even asking about how he was killed and what happened to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You List All The Past Winners Of The Lagos Principals Cup? / Cristiano Ronaldo Gets 66th Hat-Trick As He Reaches 890 Career Goals / The Only NIGERIAN Player To Have Played In Real Madrid...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.