Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Unlock Battery Skulls & Blood | Rank Up Fast In COD Mobile Battle Royale - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Unlock Battery Skulls & Blood | Rank Up Fast In COD Mobile Battle Royale (727 Views)

How To Rank Up Fast! In COD Mobile Battle Royale And Never Lose Rank Points / How To Unlock Ruin Industrial Revolution | Rank Up Fast In COD Mobile / Call Of Duty Mobile Battle Royal..... Interesting More Than Pubg..zombies!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Battery Skulls & Blood | Rank Up Fast In COD Mobile Battle Royale by Ochoochogift(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: How To Unlock Battery Skulls & Blood | Rank Up Fast In COD Mobile Battle Royale by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
You good o add me Iamsaseri

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Battery Skulls & Blood | Rank Up Fast In COD Mobile Battle Royale by MrOreo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
What did I just waste my data to watch Op?! You spent over 11mins of ear-scattering English to tell us how you got 52points and not how you actually got the costume!!
That topic is misleading, change it.
Clowns everywhere...
Nobody should watch that video. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Battery Skulls & Blood | Rank Up Fast In COD Mobile Battle Royale by Ochoochogift(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
do you have the skin NO but i have it, because i have 52 point and i don;t win the game was a mistake but am in master 5 now
Re: How To Unlock Battery Skulls & Blood | Rank Up Fast In COD Mobile Battle Royale by Proffdada: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2020
MrOreo:
What did I just waste my data to watch Op?! You spent over 11mins of ear-scattering English to tell us how you got 52points and not how you actually got the costume!!
That topic is misleading, change it.
Clowns everywhere...
Nobody should watch that video. angry angry angry
he doesn't do a good job at all
The other time he mislead me thinking you can run down fallen enemies and it'll count.
I got to find out that bitter truth that this guy is a lying spammer.
Re: How To Unlock Battery Skulls & Blood | Rank Up Fast In COD Mobile Battle Royale by Olayetan(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Whats with all this?

Just rank up to master 3 and the skin would be unlocked for free.

All you gotta do is grind hard and survive till the last 10 so you can get XP to rank up.

There's no special or short cut to unlock the skin.

Getting the skin is so easy if you grind hard in the game, got to legendary in less than a week season 7 was launched.

Aiming for MP legendary now

(1) (Reply)

A Neat PS 2 Slim For Sale At A Giveaway Price / Ps4 Data Loss / Sniper 3D Assassin: Shoot To Kill // Walkthrough Gameplay #2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.