Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies (71516 Views)

Abuja Hospital In Search Of Relatives Of An Unconscious Accident Patient (Photo) / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Baloranking:
2020 is becoming something else cry undecided, only God can help us.

My condolences to the woman, chai from one emergency to another. God guide and protect her, and her second child. It's so painful, a baby embarassed embarassed undecided
wish I was the one who fell instead sad
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
wish I was the one who fell instead sad

Why will you even type this?

Are you depressed?
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kizzygentle:

It has been pre-destined.
let's be factual and call it too much human eRRor
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bluette:
Jesu.. Hmm.
JeSU bu. FoR my first DAuGhteR I was always paRAnoiD of her falling. Called that name so many times
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lamanii22:
The woman must be crestfallen right now... cry
embarassed imani
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Deji63: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
So sad. Rip baby.
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by stayclearofme: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
martineverest:
u think such assumption will be accepted in western world?....the hospital officials,mother etc could land in jail for such mistake
Have you lived in Western world?
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
Charisma01:

Garki hospital has a serious design flaw.
The interior has a courtyard with a ramp.
The railings on in the inside of the balcony on all floors are very exposed.
Anyone is at risk of falling over.
In 2014, a feeding bottle fell from the top floor and narrowly missed my head on the ground floor while i was being rolled out on the bed to an ambulance.
Some kind staircase wey I see for NiGeRia that year
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
jikins:

This is so true. While feeling extremely sad of the whole situation we shouldn't just feel sad and go. Steps should be taken to ensure that no one else goes through this through out the country. This should spark a construction revolution in the health sector all round. Safety should be a priority when making buildings like this where emergencies are rampant to minimise or completely eradicate unnecessary deaths.
it was due to GoD'S meRCies that the mother lost GRip on the first floor and the Child sustained a BROken neck. What if it was the 4th or 5th? Anyway, you are RiGht about what you saying.
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by martineverest(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
stayclearofme:

Have you lived in Western world?
I dunno
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by ikorodureporta: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
chaii
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by code4954: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
[color=#] 4527719[/color]
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by ipswitch: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mercy, mercy Lord! So sad. Lord comfort this woman and her family.
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Grandmeister(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
aparatija:
This is a serious carelessness
An unfortunate incident..mothers should be more mindful of their kids..that's how one left a less than 3 years old boy to wander into an open transformer and he got killed instantly....I get pissed when I see people walking with kids and leaving them on the inside of the road instead of having the kids away from the road knowing full well that even a hit from a tricycle can be fatal to kids.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Makschinchin: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/baby-falls-from-abuja-hospitals-top-floor-dies/

Emergency ward at top floor?? Wet in e dey do for up there
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by melaninpop: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Maybe the child was handicapped or had a terminal illness and she is tired of hospital bills. A sick 3 months old child should be on the mother's back.
Seems she played a fast one.

Pray to NEVER be in an emergency that involves your child. Have you seen a mother whose child is having a seizure or some other complicated issue? She would run naked in the streets without knowing what she's doing.
Don't EVER judge a woman in times like this , if you've never experienced it personally.
God bless you embarassed
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Faithful23(f): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
What a sad news
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Crochet: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
So sad right now
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by melaninpop: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
espn:
Bleep you...you dont even know what it takes to be a mother or what women go through...the baby fell when she was panicking, running to save the baby's life....May GOD bless the mother and give her the fortitude to bear this loss...

They don't understand. I once ran naked from the house with my child in my arms by 11pm. Didn't even know when someone tied a wrapper on my neck. If you've never been there, you will never know.

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Mike008(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
This is tragic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinwe Chibuike Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) / King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.