Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,434 members, 7,864,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Most Stupid Quotes I've Seen On Nairaland Phone Section - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Most Stupid Quotes I've Seen On Nairaland Phone Section (4826 Views)

Nairaland Phone Section Is Now Boring / This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page / So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Stupid Quotes I've Seen On Nairaland Phone Section by edoairways: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
mikeycharles:
And most of them are made by Xiaomi users
Xiaomite always display their stupidity on daily basis

1 Like

Re: Most Stupid Quotes I've Seen On Nairaland Phone Section by ernxto(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
edoairways:

Xiaomite always display their stupidity on daily basis
I encourage that kind of stupidity.
Re: Most Stupid Quotes I've Seen On Nairaland Phone Section by Youngsage: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Phone section is where you will find one of the largest collection of idiots on NL.
Hahahahahaha...

The phone section idiots are actually lagging behind on the Nairaland sections idiotic scale.
It might interest you to know that a few other sections I don't want to mention play hosts to idiots that far outnumber those on this section grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Stupid Quotes I've Seen On Nairaland Phone Section by ddjay: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
mikeycharles:
And most of them are made by Xiaomi users
Thats because there is a very serious problem with the keyboard on infinix and tecno phones, nothing to type, and if they manage to type, grammatical errors will show

3 Likes

Re: Most Stupid Quotes I've Seen On Nairaland Phone Section by Darlinx01(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Youngsage:

Hahahahahaha...

The phone section idiots are actually lagging behind on the Nairaland sections idiotic scale.
It might interest you to know that a few other sections I don't want to mention play hosts to idiots that far outnumber those on this section grin grin
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soda Leaked Pictures And Rumoured Spec / Qualcomm Snapdragon: All You Need To Know. / How Do I Stop My Airtime From Being Used For Internet When My Data Is Exhausted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.