Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,104 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect (1464 Views)

Olymp Trade Authenticity / BIGI APPLE SAGA: Nigerians Question Product's Authenticity, Company Responds / Brand Authenticity = Product Authenticity = Brand Authenticity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect by Bimpe29: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Who can confirm the reliability and authenticity of this certificate of incorporation in respect of Hookups Connect?

Re: The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect by Bimpe29: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Can this be fake?
Re: The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bimpe29:
Can this be fake?
And Yes, That CAC document could be fake. I doubt CAC will register such. But it is in Port Hacourt, so hey, it is possible oh. But highly doubt it is real. Seems forged to me.
Re: The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect by Bimpe29: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
It's a free world bro, you are entitled to express your views and opinions.
grin
KevUnique:
Hmmm But what is Bimpe doing with hookup matters? Like, i used to think you were this strict ,konk Muslim babe though. Kinda was surprised to see this post (old tho). I am just reacting, it is not that i am implying that u are corrupt or bad. No. Keep being a good girl *smiles*
Re: The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bimpe29:
It's a free world bro, you are entitled to express your views and opinions.
grin
so now u haff vexed abi? Better not deny it o. Yea, a free world it is. Good evening my sister. Hope weather is fine over there...
Re: The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect by Bimpe29: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Vex for what na? I'm not pissed off at all. Good evening bro, weather has been great and how is your end?
KevUnique:
so now u haff vexed abi? Better not deny it o. Yea, a free world it is. Good evening my sister. Hope weather is fine over there...
Re: The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bimpe29:
Vex for what na? I'm not pissed off at all. Good evening bro, weather has been great and how is your end?
Ok. Just thought u sounded so, but nevermind, sorry. My end is okay, thanks sis. Light rains falling and stopping too soon(20 mins intervals) Cool weather, but it would be better if it just falls at once. Abuja rains are not too lovely these days..not heavy. Yours? Raining much?
Re: The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect by Bimpe29: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
It's been drizzling here as well.
Let me shock you.
KevUnique:
Ok. Just thought u sounded so, but nevermind, sorry. My end is okay, thanks sis. Light rains falling and stopping too soon(20 mins intervals) Cool weather, but it would be better if it just falls at once. Abuja rains are not too lovely these days..not heavy. Yours? Raining much?
Re: The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bimpe29:
It's been drizzling here as well.
Let me shock you.
Imagine that. Toh, mungode Godiya. God does it as He pleases. We can't complain abi..Thanks, good evening.
Re: The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Uba Acquired Trade Bank? / 100% Mortgage In Uk / Can A Joint Business Owned By 6 Friends Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.