Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Meet The Guy Who Said He Is Cute Than LEE MIN HO! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Guy Who Said He Is Cute Than LEE MIN HO! (4076 Views)

Singer Seunggi Face Time Actor Lee Min Ho About Featuring Him In His Song / Bobrisky Gushes Over Tobi Bakre: "This Dude Is Cute" / “Dis dude is cute…”- Bobrisky gushes over Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Guy Who Said He Is Cute Than LEE MIN HO! by Opeyemi16(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
His he really cute than LEE MIN HO and some other Nigerian celebrities? SWANZI SCOTT used snapchat and Iphone to take the picture check out the photos!!!

Re: Meet The Guy Who Said He Is Cute Than LEE MIN HO! by PricyTech: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Then never born am

Make him shift abeg....

Just another clout chaser
Re: Meet The Guy Who Said He Is Cute Than LEE MIN HO! by Johnjanrt: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin Let me book space in case it makes FP.
Re: Meet The Guy Who Said He Is Cute Than LEE MIN HO! by donbachi(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
I fine pass lee min Ho....10times.
Re: Meet The Guy Who Said He Is Cute Than LEE MIN HO! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
He is actually
Re: Meet The Guy Who Said He Is Cute Than LEE MIN HO! by angelEmade: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Opeyemi16:
His he really cute than LEE MIN HO and some other Nigerian celebrities?
SWANZI SCOTT used snapchat and Iphone to take the picture
check out the photos!!!
I always wonder why most Nigerian guys always feel so ashamed of themselves or their looks. I have met a few black guys several times above this overrated Korean star...or maybe for me cuteness just doesn't freak me. Wait chill...You don't even have to be fair to be cute, and you don't have to be white to be a hero... You don't have to ever compare yourself to anyone...if you believe there is a star in you, then you could become a sunshine to the world. Once ladies fall in love anyway, nothing else matters again...that man becomes the most handsome man in your world....even in the world.
OP...tell that guy if you know him that he is cute...and i will pick him over Lee Min Ho any day anytime. I swear with God's name i mean it.
But for now...I think this man profdview1 is getting into my heart. lol
Re: Meet The Guy Who Said He Is Cute Than LEE MIN HO! by ashewoboy(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Lee min Ho. all nigerians girls are becoming w.h.o.r.e because of this guy. they claim they are pregnant for him. let's turn the table like dj.

if all Nigerian guys are becoming Casanova because of a lady. claiming they would like to phuck her. what would all these feminist say? they would say these guys are pervert and they are capable of rape. stupid feminists.

let there be equity. stop the war against men.
Re: Meet The Guy Who Said He Is Cute Than LEE MIN HO! by uvalentine2003(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Swanzi Scott

(1) (Reply)

Davido Lists All Members Of The 30 Billion Gang. / Rita Edochie And Destiny Etiko Shake Their Big Backside (video) / Adaeze Igwe Yobo And Son [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.