Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) (5963 Views)

Meet Singer Runtown's New Hot Girlfriend, Raven (photos) / Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million / Patoranking Shows Off New Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) by TalkTalkhdmedia: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Patoranking shared a photo of himself and beautiful Cape Verde model, Saidy Monteiro, with the caption ‘I am in Love’. He has started flaunting his new found love.

See more stunning photos at

http://legitnewsflash..com/

1 Share

Re: Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) by XXLMANDIGO: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
L
Re: Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) by Netanya(f): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
"A new found love". What about his baby mama ? But why do you guys keep changing women cry

2 Likes

Re: Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hot in the first picture but warm in the second picture. What happened?

He will still show us another woman next week maybe a hotter one

1 Like

Re: Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) by yuswrld20(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
is dis not the vixen in his song=i am in love
Re: Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Netanya:
"A new found love". What about his baby mama ? But why do you guys keep changing women cry
Why generalizing it?
Re: Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 16, 2020
Netanya:

Three things.
1 The words of her mouth
2. The character displayed
3. How good you are in sex.

If you are bad in sex entertain him with character not pretence they know but will still marry you if you are talented in bedmatics
Re: Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) by AeroplaneApple: 5:44am On Jun 16, 2020
doggedfighter:
Hot in the first picture but warm in the second picture. What happened?

He will still show us another woman next week maybe a hotter one
cold in the third picture
Re: Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) by humilitypays(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Patrick my brother, you have lots of work to do oh, this your new sempe need serious dieting and feeding, she just look like she escaped from war torn Yemen where hunger is trending cry
Re: Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) by Everrest9(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Small boobs
Re: Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) by meobizy(f): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Unless she's a local girl they'll have nothing to discuss about. She's lucky it isn't me; I'll only pour akamu in her middle passage and keep it moving. Child support money is not my problem.
Re: Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
I see the girlfriend but I don't see the 'hot.' Why now?
Re: Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
She is beautiful. Baby mama 2 loading...
Nigerian musicians don't use condom.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Onyinye Dominica Odili Shows Off Hot Bikini Body(photos) / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Wife On Their Wedding Day / Italian Models Suffer Wardrobe Malfunctions At The Venice Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.