Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS (8955 Views)

Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos / Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos / Actress Ini Edo Flaunts Her Surgically Enhanced Butt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by nairafame2: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Popular American female rapper, mother of one, CardiB show off her completed tattoo that covers whole of her butt side.

CardiB revealed that the tattoo took her a whole week to be completed.

She wrote;
So after ten years I gave my peacock tattoo a makeover.This whole week I been takin hours of pain getting tatted ��

See More Uncover Photos HERE

2 Shares

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by longetivity(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2020
classic slay queen
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2020
To fvck ds lady dey my list

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2020
I don't do whòres.

Besides, I still prefer the ORIGINAL - NICKI MINAJ cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Michealvegas: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
I don't do whòres.
Besides, I still prefer the ORIGINAL - NICKI MINAJ cool
but Nikki pumped here boobs Na,so she ain't original

2 Likes

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Michealvegas: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2020
dirtydiva:
madoo,awon list of impossibilities,Bleep kill u dere gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by oluwaleinad(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2020
longetivity:
classic slay queen

For you plastic mind lmao
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by nairafame2: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Michealvegas:

Haaaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by ifeolamide00(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Cardib the girl hot die
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2020
Michealvegas:

but Nikki pumped here boobs Na,so she ain't original
Not original in that aspect...
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Dominatrix(f): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Tattoo covered ass isn't attractive to me... Love it bare. Put the tats elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by meobizy(f): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Money can never buy class. This woman is a glaring example of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by nairafame2: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2020
meobizy:
Money can never buy class. This woman is a glaring example of it.
grin grin
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by MajesticKris: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2020
I Envy the Tattoo artist sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Looks like she may not be needing clothes anymore

1 Like

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Issokay
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by EmmaNuella77(f): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
albertatrina:
Looks like she may not be needing clothes anymore

As in ehnn
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by EmmaNuella77(f): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Meanwhile, you can get paid to watch videos

https://wintub.com/?r=1581782
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2020

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by ugbede69(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin grin angry
MajesticKris:
grin
MajesticKris:
continue dey envy....no go learn how go become one
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dominatrix:
Tattoo covered ass isn't attractive to me... Love it bare. Put the tats elsewhere
Are you a lesbian or you a guy behind a female profile?
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
What about if I am tattooing the ass and my dick stand will she allow me ease the erection

2 Likes

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Dominatrix(f): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Are you a lesbian or you a guy behind a female profile?

None of the above
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by MajesticKris: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
I tell you say I no be one undecided
ugbede69:
grin grin angry ;Dcontinue dey envy....no go learn how go become one
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Michealvegas:

You no go face front cheesy, if I grab the impossible you go know? No dey sand sand my garri abeg
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by ugbede69(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
MajesticKris:
I tell you say I no be one undecided
so if I bring my dog, u fit tatoo my face for him nyash?

1 Like

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Bonebreaker(m): 12:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Stop looking at nyash and see her nails abeg
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by MajesticKris: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2020
Noo I go tattoo him Nyash ,for your face grin grin
ugbede69:
so if I bring my dog, u fit tatoo my face for him nyash?
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by phemmyfour: 5:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Low budget Nikki minaj
Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Excellentmind19: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Nobody is condeming this act now,if it was a Nigerian now everybody will turn to pastors and special advisers calling her all sort of names and saying something's are to be kept private, where are the moralist and special advisers now.

2 Likes

Re: Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS by Inda2020: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2020
dirtydiva:
I get her number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! Were Can I Download Plantashun Boiz Sold Out Album Tracks? / Is This Really Davido's House Address At Lekki / Photos Of Barcelona Players Rewarded With Brand New Cars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.