Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) (14049 Views)

3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Another Cult Member Gunned Down On The Street Of Lagos / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2020
It is so sad, how this cultist has been killing people all over Nigeria and some other countries, imagine how this people butchered this man,it was said that the man is also a cultist and they clashed and they caught him red-handed ,look at how they where killing him and videowing it, This people I don’t know how they got there own mind , but I can’t do this to a fellow human been like me

SEE MORE PICTURES AND WATCH VIDEO HERE⬇

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/16/cult-members-captures-and-murdered-a-cultist-from-another-cult-group/

4 Shares

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by 377: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Man inhumanity to man. God see us through our sins are so much

7 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Say NO to Cultism

Say Yes to Boys Scout and Girls Brigade cool

4 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Braintrain: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Why why why
I thought ayes didn't do all this killing
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Vyzz: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Look at somebody's son

Cultism doesn't pay Una no go hear...

Let them continue killing their selves

I just hope they don't touch the innocent ones

4 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by saynotocultism: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2020
This is childs play compared to what you will face when you join a cult group. The cult group for you as a student is the SU ( scripture union ) supreme confraternity. I mean, they will always check on you when you are sick. They will come to your rescue when you are in problem. If you like make you dey devil mouth, them go come for you. They can wake up for you in the middle of the night and release prayers. They can pay your school fees when in need, They will show you love... My people, its time to have a rethink about life. Is this how i truly want to end up. Do you know what it means for an axxe to hit your head like that? This is childs play compared to what you will face.

All those sending me Pms, no think am. Na computer program dey behind this account ooo, i have been configured not to receive PM. grin grin grin grin

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by philipstanley(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Cultism is a deception

Say no to cultism

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by nrexzy: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2020
shocked
God save our youth

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by THUNDER4real(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2020
The above is one of the benefits of being a cultists....Useless gays

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by adecz: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2020
sad angry

No join cult,

No join cult, dem no go hear!!

I don't have any feelings for the
victims, only for the parents who
wasted their love & resources to raise
them!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Elton02(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2020
cool dark shades on
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Timbers(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Seen
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by XVIDEOSMOD: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2020
This is horrible and scary. Some cultist can’t watch this

6 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2020
adecz:

sad angry

No join cult,

No join cult, dem no go hear!!

I don't have any feelings for the
victims, only for the parents who
wasted their love & resources to raise
them!! angry
As in eeh
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2020
XVIDEOSMOD:
This is horrible and scary. Some cultist can’t watch this
They can also do same

6 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Jesus shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2020
This people, get extraordinary mind

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by meobizy(f): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Another one? These are monkey troops fighting over territory. There's nothing to see here.

4 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2020
meobizy:
Another one? These are monkey troops fighting over territory. There's nothing to see here.
Lolz

4 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by pegolee(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2020
This is just so wrong!!like wtf!!!omo see as dem dey butcher human being like say na cow dem dey cut!!this cult tin no join jare lipsrsealed cry

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by XVIDEOSMOD: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Larryyoung16r:

They can also do same

No boss, not all I can bet that
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2020
XVIDEOSMOD:

No boss, not all I can bet that
Okay
But why should somebody join it after seeing all this
Gosh

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by onward4life(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Where did dis happen ooo

God 4give us our trespasses

I swear I will change dis ppo to repentance!

The night mare after some years later is real

Nollywood Willie Willie dey learn work...

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by hustla(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2020
saynotocultism:
This is childs play compared to what you will face when you join a cult group. The cult group for you as a student is the SU ( scripture union ) supreme confraternity. I mean, they will always check on you when you are sick. They will come to your rescue when you are in problem. If you like make you dey devil mouth, them go come for you. They can wake up for you in the middle of the night and release prayers. They can pay your school fees when in need, They will show you love... My people, its time to have a rethink about life. Is this how i truly want to end up. Do you know what it means for an axxe to hit your head like that? This is childs play compared to what you will face.

All those sending me Pms, no think am. Na computer program dey behind this account ooo, i have been configured not to receive PM. grin grin grin grin

Brozay we don miss you for that your thread oo. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by XVIDEOSMOD: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2020
Larryyoung16r:

Okay
But why should somebody join it after seeing all this
Gosh

You nor go understand they caught many young, worked on their innocent minds, took advantage of their innocence.

If it were like this back then no story go cajole many na. Anyone who sees this video and still went ahead to become a member will no doubt end up like this.

I denounce/renounce my membership in Benin high court in 2012 been free since.

6 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by shilenji(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Love yourselves, love your friends Love Your enemies even more. Amen. This is too gory a sight
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by LexngtonSteele: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2020
Seun shocked
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by joxxy01(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Hmmmmnnn Why would any right thinking Person want to join Cult, for what please??... and this guys are always broke and Hungry. Jesus Help Us.

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2020
saynotocultism:

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Nezzjnr: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2020
saynotocultism:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Members Of Drug Cartel, Intercepts Cocaine, Heroin Consignments / How God Saved Me From Being Swindled Of A Little Cash / How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.