Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,063 members, 7,842,022 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Do You Want To Buy Or Sell Agriculture Produce/products?join Us On Telegram - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Want To Buy Or Sell Agriculture Produce/products?join Us On Telegram (319 Views)

Looking For Faster Way To Buy Or Sell Your Agricultural Products?? Join Agrobeam / Do You Want To Buy Or Sell Agriculture Produce/products? Join Us On Telegram / Do you want to buy or sell agriculture produce/products? Join us on Telegram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Buy Or Sell Agriculture Produce/products?join Us On Telegram by Abolade66(f): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Farmsarena is an online Agricultural market place, where buyers and sellers of agriculture products/produce meet and carry out their business transactions with ease. Only agric related content is allowed any contrary content is prohibited.

Copy the link below to follow us on telegram by closing the space after the dot.
t. me/farmsarena
Re: Do You Want To Buy Or Sell Agriculture Produce/products?join Us On Telegram by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin
Re: Do You Want To Buy Or Sell Agriculture Produce/products?join Us On Telegram by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
embarassed
Re: Do You Want To Buy Or Sell Agriculture Produce/products?join Us On Telegram by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Boss I was banned from commenting on the main betting thread.... This is my entry for the competition

BET9ja story again
boy : Dad the 30k you send me for fee, i used 10k to bet
Dad: What?! Stupid child I have been warning you. You
never listen to my words
boy sadinterrupting) But..
Dad: But what?! You are a stubbon boy, you can't you be
like your Other brothers and sisters.
boy : Just wanted to inform you that I won 700k
Dad: Chineke Mei! My son I told you, you are stupid. Why did you use only 10k to bet when i sent you 30k eh? We could have been talking about 2.1million now.
I love you My son, Omekannaya,...
Re: Do You Want To Buy Or Sell Agriculture Produce/products?join Us On Telegram by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Davidv12:
Boss I was banned from commenting on the main betting thread.... This is my entry for the competition

BET9ja story again
boy : Dad the 30k you send me for fee, i used 10k to bet
Dad: What?! Stupid child I have been warning you. You
never listen to my words
boy sadinterrupting) But..
Dad: But what?! You are a stubbon boy, you can't you be
like your Other brothers and sisters.
boy : Just wanted to inform you that I won 700k
Dad: Chineke Mei! My son I told you, you are stupid. Why did you use only 10k to bet when i sent you 30k eh? We could have been talking about 2.1million now.
I love you My son, Omekannaya,...
12AD

Baba look my side na
Re: Do You Want To Buy Or Sell Agriculture Produce/products?join Us On Telegram by Nedlog01(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2020
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.
It's for those in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Snails Are Not Eating! / Farmland Sales At 100k Per Acre!!! / Organic Poultry Master Class On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.