Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Learn Graphics With Your Smartphone - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn Graphics With Your Smartphone (293 Views)

Learn Professional Graphics With Your Mobile Phone / Design Amazing Graphics With Your Phone!!! / Learn Graphic Design With Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Graphics With Your Smartphone by TimDave(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
[b][/b]Hello Everyone!

My name is Timothy David, a graphics designer.

It has come to my knowledge that there are some individuals who desires to learn graphics but does not have the resources ( such as desktop computer or laptop) to learn and develop their graphics skills. So I decided to create this post to educate you that you can actually perform graphics works using your smartphone without necessarily owning a Laptop.

You will agree with me that we are in a world that digital skills is essential to everything we do.

Goon are the days that we required only desktop computers or Laptops to perform one digital (graphics) work and another. This days with your Smart phones you can do literally almost all if not all of what a desktop computer can do when you have the right information.

To cut the long story short, I will be holding an online training via WhatsApp on how to design graphics works such as Logo designing, Business Cards design, Event Flyers, 3d design, Cover design, Banner/Poster design etc. using your Smartphone. Yes you heard me right, designing all of those with your Smartphone.
You shouldn't miss this for anything!
The contents and videos are very informative and explained in details for better understanding.

You can call or WhatsApp /2348145537791 for more enquiries and to get access to the full package if you are interested..
Re: Learn Graphics With Your Smartphone by TimDave(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Design with phone

Re: Learn Graphics With Your Smartphone by TimDave(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
I designed those event flyers with my phone!
Hit me on /2348145537791 to learn

(1) (Reply)

Fundamentals Of Oil And Gas Industry By Smart And Skilled Associates Limited / Fundamentals Of Oil And Gas Industry By Smart And Skilled Associates Limited / Become A Star In Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.