Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

How I Treated My Erectile Dysfunction With Squats And Yoga Squats - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Treated My Erectile Dysfunction With Squats And Yoga Squats (661 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? / How I Treated Whitlow Disease On My Foot (graphic Photo) / How I Treated My Covid-19 At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Treated My Erectile Dysfunction With Squats And Yoga Squats by Xclusiveme: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
I've been battling with Ed for couple of months now. It was all caused by stress and excess self service. Then i found a physical exercise that cures ED within 2Days. It was Magical. Better than any OTC drugs you buy.

Trust me after doing these two exercise, your leg will feel heavy, your pelvic muscle will tighten and it also boost testosterone (bonus).

SQUATS:
Yes!! Your regular Body squats you do. I don't use weight though, but if you feel like its easy, you can add additional weight like dumbells.

Now your aim should be to strain your legs by doing the squat.

Start with 10Squats and rest for a minute.

Do 20Squats and rest for a minute

Do 30 squats and rest for a minute

Do 50 squats and rest for 2minutes.

By now, you should feel your thighs tightening and heavy and a bit of a pain. If you don't, do more squats till u feel the heaviness.

YOGA SQUAT:
This Squats helps stretch your hips and spine and correct your posture. It brings blood flow to the genitals which helps with the pelvic muscle.

Ps. You might feel Hot after doing this exercise, but please don't give in to sexual pleasure. Just do it for the manpower and gains you'll get.

3 Likes

Re: How I Treated My Erectile Dysfunction With Squats And Yoga Squats by nonny1212: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
The only reasonable sexual-health post that didn't come with a link of "read more".

Thanks op, super informative.

Squats helps a lot. iTESTIFY too

1 Like

Re: How I Treated My Erectile Dysfunction With Squats And Yoga Squats by Michealky: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nice topic. Lalasticlala seun
Re: How I Treated My Erectile Dysfunction With Squats And Yoga Squats by Casper21: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Super helpful

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Always Beats Faster Than Normal / My Opinion: Abortion Should Be Normalized And Legalized / I Am Having A Terrible Groin Pain, Home Remedy (pix attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.