Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Does Racism Actually Exist? : Only For Critical Thinkers! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Racism Actually Exist? : Only For Critical Thinkers! (509 Views)

Mathematics people are clever thinkers / Creepy Cursed Objects That Actually Exist / Nigeria Must Begin To Appreciate Its Thinkers —professor Raji-oyelade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Racism Actually Exist? : Only For Critical Thinkers! by Jman24(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
1. If a 'white' man calls you a 'black' monkey, why get angry when you can say white monkey too. After all, they said all humans evolved from animals.
That itself should be a mere insult if you ask me.

Does Racism actually exist?

2. If a fellow black calls you names, why get trigger happy by replying him without making fuse about it?

3. If I am black and decide to change my skin to that of the 'whites', what would I call that ? Racism or inferiority complex?

4. If for example, blacks are used by the 'whites' against each other, who are perceived enemies, what do we call that?

-I think the word racism exist today because of the way blacks process information in their brains.

- it is an imaginary word confused for the following or a combination of the following words; injustice, insults, aspersions, banter, sarcasm, tantrum etc.

Go back to your roots, use your indeginous languages as your official language (then you won't be able to understand the so called racial words)
And if by any chance he throws banana peels at you, you can confidently throw back because you ain't scared of deportation(giggles..) and
you are coming back to a rich and progressive African continent.

Finally, a race has to depend on another race to feel it is racially abused. Consequently, a race has to be used by another race to feel it is racially abused.

Racism is an imaginary word.

©Jman24,2020
Re: Does Racism Actually Exist? : Only For Critical Thinkers! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Racism exists because we failed to answer the mind boggling questions
Re: Does Racism Actually Exist? : Only For Critical Thinkers! by Humanoid01(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
I think I understand your points.
Re: Does Racism Actually Exist? : Only For Critical Thinkers! by Jman24(m): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
You are welcome
Re: Does Racism Actually Exist? : Only For Critical Thinkers! by Jman24(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2020
English FA is trying to start what they can not finish...................... From writing an inscription of "black lives matter" (a political inscription of a far left U.S Democrat) at the back of players jersey to forcing all players to take a knee (a political symbol), ..... According to FIFA law, political symbol and messages no matter how good it is should never be mixed with football, neither should any political message nor symbol be written on players jersey, that football belongs to all irrespective of your side of opinion.

It would have been better for English FA to used "say no to racism" than for them to use "black lives matter" (a political message) in premier league,....... Infact it would have been so perfect if the NHS was written in place of "black lives matter" in order to pay tribute to doctors who are currently at the Frontline saving lives of others and losing their own lives .............. Also it would have been much better for them to say that taking a knee should be optional rather than being compulsory for all players............. mixing football with politics is a very dangerous acts.............. infact FA should immidiately apologize for banning the use of poppy (a figure that seeks to honour world war 2 fallen hero soldiers) on players jerseys, because it is also for a noble cause ............................................. I wouldn't be surprised if players from now henceforth start to displays political figures and messages about various oppressive regime and evil act committed by their various government in their singlet and displaying them during matches (they will be justified in doing so, because it is also about a noble cause of freedom)......... I hope this will not bring about double standard, since political freedom messages can be express, I believe that no one should be denied freedom of expressing his own freedom political message.

And forcing everyone to kneel irrespective of their opinion is bad for a global fundamental human rights of freedom of taught and expression................... Football is a game for all (whether white, black, brown, purple etc) and the message displayed should be inclusive to all races,... Not pitting one race against another.............. AS FOR ME, "all lives matter"

-Uuwanaobong3 , 2020

1 Like

Re: Does Racism Actually Exist? : Only For Critical Thinkers! by Vicrown(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
While the country is making efforts to accommodate diversity, some individuals and organisations have remained obstinate. In this video I share some of my ugly experiences as a black international student.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4LRffy4kwM
Re: Does Racism Actually Exist? : Only For Critical Thinkers! by fayded(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jman24:
English FA is trying to start what they can not finish...................... From writing an inscription of "black lives matter" (a political inscription of a far left U.S Democrat) at the back of players jersey to forcing all players to take a knee (a political symbol), ..... According to FIFA law, political symbol and messages no matter how good it is should never be mixed with football, neither should any political message nor symbol be written on players jersey, that football belongs to all irrespective of your side of opinion.

It would have been better for English FA to used "say no to racism" than for them to use "black lives matter" (a political message) in premier league,....... Infact it would have been so perfect if the NHS was written in place of "black lives matter" in order to pay tribute to doctors who are currently at the Frontline saving lives of others and losing their own lives .............. Also it would have been much better for them to say that taking a knee should be optional rather than being compulsory for all players............. mixing football with politics is a very dangerous acts.............. infact FA should immidiately apologize for banning the use of poppy (a figure that seeks to honour world war 2 fallen hero soldiers) on players jerseys, because it is also for a noble cause ............................................. I wouldn't be surprised if players from now henceforth start to displays political figures and messages about various oppressive regime and evil act committed by their various government in their singlet and displaying them during matches (they will be justified in doing so, because it is also about a noble cause of freedom)......... I hope this will not bring about double standard, since political freedom messages can be express, I believe that no one should be denied freedom of expressing his own freedom political message.

And forcing everyone to kneel irrespective of their opinion is bad for a global fundamental human rights of freedom of taught and expression................... Football is a game for all (whether white, black, brown, purple etc) and the message displayed should be inclusive to all races,... Not pitting one race against another.............. AS FOR ME, "all lives matter"

-Uuwanaobong3 , 2020

Bro, no offense, buh everything you said here is bullshii.from a-z...
I don't even have strength to start explaining it. Hopefully,somebody will explain it to u

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Grammatical Expression Among Most Nairalanders / OOU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Olabisi Onabanjo University / Today Is Free WAEC BIOLOGY ANSWERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.