Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

How Do You Earn On Upwork? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Earn On Upwork? (401 Views)

How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Earn On Upwork? by onlyinJESUS: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
hello, great freelancers, my name is Israel, and I'm somewhat new to upwork. I discovered that you don't even need to hide your identity as a Nigerian to get approved.

but where I'm lost is how you get your money.
they pay through PayPal which Is not available to Nigerians in terms of withdrawal. so, is there another option and how may I go about it.

I believe that there are successful, honest Nigerians who have made Good money on that platform without being fraudulent in anyway I need such people alone to advice me on how to go about earning on upwork.

thanks, looking forward to seeing your valuable replies to this post.
Re: How Do You Earn On Upwork? by ElRapido: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
There is an option to wire your money straight to your account.
Re: How Do You Earn On Upwork? by onlyinJESUS: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
ElRapido:
There is an option to wire your money straight to your account.

for real? i mean, I have never heard about that. I thought they pay only through PayPal and payoneer.

thanks so much, I'll make more enquiry about this information you gave me.
Re: How Do You Earn On Upwork? by qdlegrand(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
onlyinJESUS:
hello, great freelancers, my name is Israel, and I'm somewhat new to upwork. I discovered that you don't even need to hide your identity as a Nigerian to get approved.

but where I'm lost is how you get your money.
they pay through PayPal which Is not available to Nigerians in terms of withdrawal. so, is there another option and how may I go about it.

I believe that there are successful, honest Nigerians who have made Good money on that platform without being fraudulent in anyway I need such people alone to advice me on how to go about earning on upwork.

thanks, looking forward to seeing your valuable replies to this post.

MOST FREELANCERS GET THERE FUNDS THROUGH EXCHANGERS LIKE ME THATS THE SAFEST WAY!!!

I'm can exchange your upwork,fiverr funds for you to instant naira at good rates,, chat me up on whatsapp @07060514154

(1) (Reply)

Email Blast Sender Required / You Can Get Free Cryptocurrency By Doing Daily Task, Ask Me How. / Read If Earning 2k To 4k Daily Isn't Too Small for you (100% Legit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.