Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

NARD STRIKE! Health Minister Directs CMDs And MDs To Open Attendance Register - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NARD STRIKE! Health Minister Directs CMDs And MDs To Open Attendance Register (1597 Views)

Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs / Buhari Directs Health Minister To Turn Brain Drain To Brain Gain / NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NARD STRIKE! Health Minister Directs CMDs And MDs To Open Attendance Register by ChelseaDr(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Following the meeting of NARD and government officials convened by the Hon Minister of labour and employment, Dr Chris Ngige, which ended in a deadlock, the Hon Minister of Health has directed the Chief Medical Directors and Medical Directors to open attendance registers in their respective hospitals from 7am 16th June 2020.

This is to note those doctors that will be coming to work and those that won't.

After the first phase of the meeting, they went on recess but the NARD President did not show up when the meeting reconvened, citing insincerity on the side of the government.

The question is this, is the government trying to sack the striking medical doctors or what, only time will tell.

Does the government want to tow the same path they towed in the past? Time is a gentleman, he is very patient.

Re: NARD STRIKE! Health Minister Directs CMDs And MDs To Open Attendance Register by Picardor2: 12:33am On Jun 17, 2020
What have they done to deserve this. Sometimes I don't really understand this FG. U expect them to see patients with ordinary masks and u that don't see wear N95masks. U in government is paid allowance for newspaper and the doctors are pleading for hazard allowance. U get mind to even cut down the health budget just to provide billions for the control of pests in the north and another 27 billion for renovation of a house in abj. Now is time to stop this nonsense. This government needs common sense I swear. If I am the one, they won't see my leg in the hospital.
Re: NARD STRIKE! Health Minister Directs CMDs And MDs To Open Attendance Register by jidamsel43(m): 6:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeria is a country

(1) (Reply)

I have Not Seen Any Natural Combination That Is As Powerful as these 3 Things / Alpha Meta Cures Cancer, Food Allergies, Meningitis Etc / Weight Loss Tips - More Important If You Wanna Be Trim!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.