Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Would You Like To Hear In Your Casket - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Like To Hear In Your Casket (665 Views)

When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies / 50 + 1 Phrases You Can Only Hear In 9ja / Things You Don't Want to Hear In Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Like To Hear In Your Casket by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2011
3 friends die in a car accident and they go to an orientation in heaven. They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear them say about you?

The first guy says," I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time, and a great family man."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher which made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."

The last guy replies, "I would like to hear them say , Look, He's Moving!
Re: What Would You Like To Hear In Your Casket by ElementG(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2011
lmao, nice one el ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Would You Like To Hear In Your Casket by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2011
Fankz man
Re: What Would You Like To Hear In Your Casket by tammyswits(f): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2011
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Britney Spears Deleted Scene From Jackass 3 / Top 6 Hit. / Calculate This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.