Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know (31677 Views)

Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far / This Guy Says La Liga Is A Better League Than The Premier League / Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by NarnieAceTech: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Just can't wait to sit in front my TV with a EBA and egusi soup. I miss EPL football.

Wouldn't you like to also have that good feeling in front of your LCD or LED TV too?

I sell quality KTC vegetable cooking oil, fairly used LCD and LED TVs at cheap and affordable price. Check my signature
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2020
omojesu202:
I have think too much, I may just pass out.
Lost my job in April but still went ahead with my wedding plans because the girl is pregnant n on my neck.
My wedding is this Saturday 20th and I still need 70k. Help and you shall find help too.
Gtbank
Raphael

people are complaining of hunger, you are looking for 70k to complete money for your wedding

you greedy o

share the ones you have to the needy to feed, marriage can come later

2 Likes

Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by Roman7(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Arsenal fans right now.

Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by evaultra1: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2020
Just look at How Happy we're to watch foreign league but we don't care to watch, develop or even talk about our own league...
We should learn from CHINA...
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by divineuk(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2020
jufirim:

If you like be inside them. Man city will beat them with losing EPL annoyance.

can you put your money were your mouth is?
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by Lordjb: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2020
Nice, see my signature below for link to stream all games

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by jds30: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2020
s
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by Fuckalldmods(f): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Liverpool...

YNWA!

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by skinnyzsam(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2020
maynation:
To all Liverpool fans all over the universe, 21st is our day.
We shall ride on Everton to our glory.
We are Mighty Reds.
Man City will lose actually.

We've waited long enough...

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by Danielmegg(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2020
The Long awaited game is back cheesy

Man city vs Arsenal
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by junketer(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2020
Man u fans hoping that man city's uefa ban stands. grin grin grin
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Manchester City vs Arsenal

Manchester City win vs Arsenal

Over 2.5 goals

BTTS: Yes
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by tfash96(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Overhyped shit..Spain ni ball wa

Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2020
evaultra1:
Just look at How Happy we're to watch foreign league but we don't care to watch, develop or even talk about our own league...
We should learn from CHINA...

We don't need to go that far. South Africa is there.

South Africans don't joke with their league. They prefer it over the premier league or La Liga or any other league overseas.
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by Shezkid01(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2020
If you reside in osun state
Se we go open football viewing centre like this?
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by dammywapes(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2020
Shezkid01:
If you reside in osun state
Se we go open football viewing centre like this?
are you a football vc owner ?
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by Shezkid01(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2020
dammywapes:
are you a football vc owner ?
No
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by josh27: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2020
Arsenal fans about to face another pandemic tonight, pls they need your prayers they don't have bullet in their guns anymore��
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by tonididdy(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Naaah... The season is done already, as I am done watching also.

Matches will be 1001% boring.
E go be like watching training unless there will be special effects sounds included in matches since no spectators
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by Benoxvals(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Lalalash:
How will the make money without people buying tickets to watch the match

TV rights,advertisement/commercials,Sport-betting and many more..They are not badly affected.
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by dammywapes(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Shezkid01:

No
okay
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by dammywapes(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Heineken:
boss is that even possible? Crowd nko?
man gas chop o , for the past 3 months na my savings i dey chop as football no dey
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by Heineken(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2020
dammywapes:
man gas chop o , for the past 3 months na my savings i dey chop as football no dey
lol but boss for now they won't allow that football parol crowd o. You know as e dey full na.
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by ogbenimax007: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Lalalash:
How will the make money without people buying tickets to watch the match
TV right dey dere
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by dammywapes(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Heineken:
lol but boss for now they won't allow that football parol crowd o. You know as e dey full na.
i hear u no b 9ja we dey ? Depending on where d vc is located
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2020
Nice one.Meanwhile sub your dstv and got and contact us for any issues.
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by Heineken(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2020
dammywapes:
i hear u no b 9ja we dey ? Depending on where d vc is located
you're definitely right Sha. If the VC na hidden place no issue. But open place bro police go use am collect money o.
Re: The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know by dammywapes(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Heineken:
you're definitely right Sha. If the VC na hidden place no issue. But open place bro police go use am collect money o.
baba if those wey dey open place self gather go see area commander sort ham e don finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 28th December 2015 / Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 14th April 2018 / Manchester United Vs Fenerbahce : Europa League (4 - 1) On 20th October 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.