Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Westgate Life Are Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Westgate Life Are Interview (208 Views)

Vacancies At Westgate Technologies / Vacancies At Westgate Technologies / Vacancy For IT Manager At Westgate Lifecare Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Westgate Life Are Interview by KEMISTR3(f): 5:12am On Jun 17, 2020
I got an interview invitation from Westgate life care for the position of a Tech Sales Manager
so I was going through the company page to know what they are into then I discovered that they open by 6;Am and closes by 12:Am.

I begin to wonder, do their staffs lives around or do they have staff quarters inside?
Or maybe they operate in sections like shifting?

NL fams
Please any ideas on the aforementioned?
Re: Westgate Life Are Interview by KEMISTR3(f): 5:14am On Jun 17, 2020
It is Westgate lifecare

KEMISTR3:
I got an interview invitation from Westgate life care for the position of a Tech Sales Manager
so I was going through the company page to know what they are into then I discovered that they open by 6;Am and closes by 12:Am.

I begin to wonder, do their staffs lives around or do they have staff quarters inside?
Or maybe they operate in sections like shifting?

NL fams
Please any ideas on the aforementioned?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Defence Academy List Is Out / ITF Technical Skills Training / BITCOIN Get Rich Investing And get Interest On Your Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.