Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test (30820 Views)

Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by YorubaKinging: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Lies
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by AdmissionGetEas: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2020
It seems this Fasola is too loose that people have information about him that they can mimic him easily

Get University Admission into 200level with Jamb but via IJMB or JUPEB.. check my signature
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by PericomaNwankwo: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2020
Yoruba people conspired with the HausaFulaniKanuri police head to kill this man just because they got a foreign petition. Fools

1 Like

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by hgyf: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2020
7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN. COMMENCEMENT DATE: 26th June-2nd July.

TRAINING METHOD: WhatsApp, Teamviewer/Anydesk
REQUIREMENTS: WhatsApp and System
For Registration and more details, check my Signature
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by kenyguy(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Ok na
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by tomju(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:
Hushpuppi's real name is Ramon Igbalode Abass.

His childhood/adolescent life was @ No 23, Oworoshoki road, Lagos.

His Father was/is an airport taxi driver.

His Secondary education was at Command day secondary school, Ikeja cantonment.

Of what benefit is this information you are posting now? If Hushpuppi has made his own mark, whether fraudulently or legally! The question is: what have you done? Rather than discussing people, seek other ways of improving yourself and develop your own life. Forget Hushpuppi and his family. Get that?

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by jds30: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2020
c
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by ednut1(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Died indeed. Abi he faked death

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by pyrex23(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Won't be surprised if the death was faked and some "people" have been settled..

1 Like

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by faithfull18(f): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:
Hushpuppi's real name is Ramon Igbalode Abass.

What should will do with this info
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Ajibel(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Dem too like to dey use baba name do bad thing.

na because baba no too get social media presence
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by amosrich(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2020
Covid again??...it is well
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Believe the police at your own peril.

Pure Okoto skrrr!

The police killed the man for reasons best known to them.
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Nbote(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2020
Joefat:
I had this friend as a doctor in one of the hospital in Lagos, he said why we have must cases in Nigeria is because, any nurse or hospital that reported one Covid 19 patient are entitled to 20k per patient and if you have one Covid 19 death in your hospital, you're entitled to 100k per one Covid 19 patient.. this benefits are directly from FG.. but I don't know how true this was..

Na lie... U lots shld jus stop spreading pathetic lies

5 Likes

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by MozB: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2020
i really dont know if i should say the death is fortunate or unfortunate for him.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by jds30: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2020
ok
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by SirWarlock: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Joefat:
I had this friend as a doctor in one of the hospital in Lagos, he said why we have must cases in Nigeria is because, any nurse or hospital that reported one Covid 19 patient are entitled to 20k per patient and if you have one Covid 19 death in your hospital, you're entitled to 100k per one Covid 19 patient.. this benefits are directly from FG.. but I don't know how true this was..
Haha I see you've been watching those Anthony fauchi conspiracy videos cheesy cheesy. Problem with this is government can't possibly settle all the doctors in the country for it not to leak and and wasn't ncdc supposed to be the one cashing out? grin

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by tillaman(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Satan don take over
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by petitejolie(f): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2020
It might not even be covid 19. Dey should have carried out emergency treatment on him while they conducted a test. That just how callous the healthcare system is
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by izibili44: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He said, “One Charles said he needed a domiciliary account and when I asked why, he told me he had some business he was doing overseas. I told Godwin and he called Charles to confirm before his account was used

Make Una be careful
Don't allow friends and family to use your account for aza
If you nor be azaman don't be smart thinking you can accept such money into your account and go Scot free

Experts dey way Sabi that aza work and they are called azaman.
Even those so called expert still dey dey careful

You be azza man.How come you know do much.
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Nbote(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2020
SirWarlock:
Haha I see you've been watching those Anthony fauchi conspiracy videos cheesy cheesy. Problem with this is government can't possibly settle all the doctors in the country for it not to leak and and wasn't ncdc supposed to be the one cashing out? grin

U dey mind all d numerous pathetic liars spreading nonsense jus to sound useful.. Sometimes I wonder if dey even listen to demselves before telling it to someone else

5 Likes

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Xisnin(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Joefat:
Sorry to say but your friend is a liar and a disgrace to doctors.
He is likely one of those who would run when they see a Covid-19 patient.

Only Doctors and Nurses registered as part of Covid-19 health team are paid 30K allowance
for the job. All other workers are exempted.
Moreover, only NCDC conducts Covid-19 tests.

The funny thing is that before the extra payment, many of the health workers who claimed
the disease is a scam refused to volunteer for free. One would expect them to be at the
forefront but they didn't because they don't believe their own lies.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Xisnin(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2020
tomju:

Of what benefit is this information you are posting now? If Hushpuppi has made his own mark, whether fraudulently or legally! The question is: what have you done? Rather than discussing people, seek other ways of improving yourself and develop your own life. Forget Hushpuppi and his family. Get that?
Fraudster defender.
Shekau also made his own mark when are you going to do yours?
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Xisnin(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2020
jidamsel43:
Covid-19 has sentenced him to death

There is no need to continue the court trial.

I know that his Covid-19 test will come out positive because of hospital fatalities now is Covid-19.

There is a need to continue the trial.
The stolen money must be recovered even if it will involve selling all his properties.
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Awvin12341: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2020
Naso fmz
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Angelfrost(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Everything, everyone, and everywhere Fraud!!!

Where is this nation headed??!... This is beyond alarming!!!
Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by DonX001: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Joefat:
That your friend must be a native doctor.
This is the stupidest bullshyte I have ever read in my life.
And what's even more amazing....is that someone would actually be silly enough to spread this. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by frozen70(f): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Joefat:

And you believed him or thought its true

Never, not true

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test by Amdoyin(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:
Hushpuppi's real name is Ramoni Igbalode Abass.

more info abt him pls. How the guy matter be now self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) / My Failed Lasik Surgery Experience / Erectile Dysfunction Driving Me To Sucide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.