Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Need Prayer Warriors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Prayer Warriors (991 Views)

Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc / Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up / This Is Why Pastors Need Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Prayer Warriors by folak48: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Good day brethren,
I need the help of prayer warriors or intercessors, I have fasted 21 days, 7 days ,9 days etc gone to several mountains but it seems I can't fight this battle alone.
Please anyone with the knowledge of prayer warriors that can join their Faith with mine for prayers please help.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by dorox(m): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Which battle are you fighting?
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by folak48: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2020
It's been dreams of seeing myself in father's house for the past 15 to 17 years now. Going back to my former school, eating and seeing the dead . I 've been informed severally that its battle of father's mother's and husband's house. Graduate of almost ten years without job , any business I venture into will end in debts. During the 21 days fast it was my mother I saw in the dream that wanted to strangle me. I 've seen a lot.
The dreams would stop for a while after fasts only to resume again when I am thanking God that I am free.
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by blackpanthar: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2020
folak48:
Good day brethren,
I need the help of prayer warriors or intercessors, I have fasted 21 days, 7 days ,9 days etc gone to several mountains but it seems I can't fight this battle alone.
Please anyone with the knowledge of prayer warriors that can join their Faith with mine for prayers please help.
Thanks.

Sorry o, no one here will help you even if you are ready to pay them. See, just stop and check if your heart is in the right place or you just want miracles.

I refuse to believe you went to ANY 7 mountains... all you need it TRUTH. Truth is what will MAKE YOU FREE. Prayer without balanced TRUTH of God's word will frustrate you for a LONG TIME like a man beating against the air.

The devil is a liar and whatever you are going through and all the plenty disappointments and stagnancy will come to an end in Jesus name.

Next time be SPECIFIC and tell the FULL TRUTH.

One secret of PRAYER is that it must be HEART FELT.... when Passionless people pray for 20 hrs, NOTHING IS ACHIEVED. Just in case you do not know, paying anyone MONEY to pray for you will rid anyone in this forum of true passion because no one KNOWS YOU... and you may not be able to go into deep dark details of the issues confronting you. In such cases it is a TRUE MAN OF GOD you need, that will give you balanced truth on the issue and lead you the proper way to address it in effective and effectual fervent prayer.

You will need to go and meet the pastor of your church and gather friends who know you personally, EVEN JOB didn't gather strangers... and you are not going through what JOB went through.... THE APOSTLES IN THE BOOK OF ACTS faced terrible things, THEY DIDNT GATHER STRANGERS... they had their own company of friends who fervently prayed for the release of PETER.

So please do likewise.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by folak48: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2020
blackpanthar:

Sorry o, no one here will help you even if you are ready to pay them. See, just stop and check if your heart is in the right place or you just want miracles.

I refuse to believe you went to ANY 7 mountains... all you need it TRUTH. Truth is what will MAKE YOU FREE. Prayer without balanced TRUTH of God's word will frustrate you for a LONG TIME like a man beating against the air.

The devil is a liar and whatever you are going through and all the plenty disappointments and stagnancy will come to an end in Jesus name.

Next time be SPECIFIC and tell the FULL TRUTH.

One secret of PRAYER is that it must be HEART FELT.... when Passionless people pray for 20 hrs, NOTHING IS ACHIEVED. Just in case you do not know, paying anyone MONEY to pray for you will rid anyone in this forum of true passion because no one KNOWS YOU... and you may not be able to go into deep dark details of the issues confronting you. In such cases it is a TRUE MAN OF GOD you need, that will give you balanced truth on the issue and lead you the proper way to address it in effective and effectual fervent prayer.

You will need to go and meet the pastor of your church and gather friends who know you personally, EVEN JOB didn't gather strangers... and you are not going through what JOB went through.... THE APOSTLES IN THE BOOK OF ACTS faced terrible things, THEY DIDNT GATHER STRANGERS... they had their own company of friends who fervently prayed for the release of PETER.

So please do likewise.

Thanks so much for your input sir , I didn't say I have visited 7 mountains I said several.
Secondly, what if I tell you that I have nobody as I am from a Muslim family who see me as the black sheep and my husband will not even allow me to belong to a church he said he is always infuriated whenever I go to church.

1 Like

Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by judedwriter(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2020
folak48:
Good day brethren,
Thanks.

Life is a continuous battle. As long as the devil is alive on earth, there will be lots of battles to fight.

For the fact that you fasted for 21 days doesn't mean your battles are over. There will be lots and lots of battles to fight.

You just have to maintain your victory knowing that no matter how victorious you are now in a battle, more battles are coming.

This is why after you fasted and prayed, and won a spiritual battle, don't relax.... there are more battles coming.

The secret to victory in spiritual warfare is ever increasing power of God. Don't relent in your spiritual growth. keep growing knowing that are plenty of battles ahead.

Please note: the Word of God is our strength in warfare.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by blackpanthar: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2020
folak48:

Thanks so much for your input sir , I didn't say I have visited 7 mountains I said several.
Secondly, what if I tell you that I have nobody as I am from a Muslim family who see me as the black sheep and my husband will not even allow me to belong to a church he said he is always infuriated whenever I go to church.

Then your case is SOLVED!!!
BUT THE DECISION IS GOING TO BE HARD..... here is what the bible says. 1 Corinthians 7:13-15

13 And if any woman has an unbelieving husband and he is at peace to live with her, she should not leave or divorce him.
14 For the unbelieving husband is set apart (separated, withdrawn from heathen contamination, and affiliated with the Christian people) by union with his consecrated (set-apart) wife, and the unbelieving wife is set apart and separated through union with her consecrated husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean (un-blessed heathen, outside the Christian covenant), but as it is they are [b]prepared for God [pure and clean].
15 But if the unbelieving partner [actually] leaves, let him do so; in such [cases the remaining] brother or sister is not morally bound. But God has called us to peace.

So if your husband is truly not in consent and is making your life miserable because of your faith, THE BIBLE CLEARLY SAYS YOU SHOULD LEAVE.

If you can JOIN telegram, there are lots of christian prayer groups and libraries I can introduce you to and your journey begins from there, BUT in reality, you can not have real freedom until you change environment. You can not be in a place that is fighting your faith because of marriage. You need to go out of there, I hope you have your own money or at least a business that can support you in another state. This may be the only way else you may never leave and your christian walk is too young and very weak that you are not yet strong enough to bear and withstand all you are facing in order to convert your husband.

See, this kind of things tears marriages apart especially when both parties are STRONGLY convinced about their faiths. So be wise and choose between your husband or Jesus. It seems like a harsh choice but its the price you have to pay. You have to use wisdom on this matter so things dont get violent.

DIVORCE.
here is what the bible says.

1 Like

Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by Lovelash: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2020
folak48:
Good day brethren,
Thanks.
Fasting is more effective when you live in love, holiness, doing good and helping the poor and needy, Psalm 41:1-3; Isaiah 54:1-12. Try all night 7 days of just thanksgiving and praises to God. You can reach unto me if you like.
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by folak48: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2020
@ blackpanthar I am deeply moved by your advice in fact you know exactly my marital woes but the problem is that I can barely stand alone .I earn 30k as an N power beneficiary which hardly suffice me.
Even I was once your student on mini importation on whatsapp, I imported some jewellery after that but it turns out to be fake and no one would buy it from me , it was all losses.
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by yinkbell: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
folak48:
It's been dreams of seeing myself in father's house for the past 15 to 17 years now. Going back to my former school, eating and seeing the dead . I 've been informed severally that its battle of father's mother's and husband's house. Graduate of almost ten years without job , any business I venture into will end in debts. During the 21 days fast it was my mother I saw in the dream that wanted to strangle me. I 've seen a lot.
The dreams would stop for a while after fasts only to resume again when I am thanking God that I am free.

I quote you '' the dreams would return after thanking God that i am free''. that's where you have missed it. That's where you have been robed of your deleverance. Anything you obtained from God is through faith. you need to develop your faith through intense study of God's word.
Colossian 1;13 says you(foloake has been rescued from the power of darkness and you(folake ) has been translated to the kingdom of his Son that he loves.
Knowing your identity or who you are in CHRIST solved the problem. When you pray, find the scripture that promises you deliverance and keep on confessing it over the situations regardless of whether the situation has changed or not, that is called the stubborn faith. It will get to a point when devil realizes that your faith in God's word has not wavered, he will pack his bag and leave. Please look at what first peter 5:9 says; It reads, resist him(devil) standing FIRM in your faith (Folake's faith). Not any prayer warriors faith.
keep on confessing the WORD of God over the situation and keep on thanking Him that you have obtained results. That's when God will move on your behalf.
I have been in the situation before, God delivered me from crazy dreams that held me bound for a long period of years.
I bought Kenneth Hagin's book; Believer's authority, Bible faith study course and bible prayer study course read those books for many years but my spirit could not grasp the truth of God's word because I wasn't practising the truth of God's word written there. When my spirit grasped the truth of god's WORD deliverance came. Sister, you can get everything from God if you develop your faith through God's word. For days I will put colosian1:13 in mind, inside the bus I will confess it. When I go on with my daily activities. When I woke up with those terrible dreams, I will thank God that his word faileth not. Sometimes I will smile and speak out loudly to the devil; I will say, devil that is your loss, Jesus set me free over two thousand years ago on the cross. He has put you devil to shame by his blood then I will go about my business. I will never be afraid and start binding devil before I go to bed before I used to do before. i just held on to God's word and victory came. I also ensure I do not forsake the gathering of the brethren. Any prayer God sent to us in church from the podium of Holy Spirit, I prayed them fervently. Do not listen to the advice of the person telling you to diverse your husband.. If he does not debar you from reading God's WORD, reading Christian literature, and praying, stay with him.
Join Church worshiping online if he does not permit you to go to church. Online Church you can listen to with low data is; www.igemradio.org, your faith will soar high when you listen to the man of God teaching you. Don't be afraid, sit down and study the two scriptures up there for yourself.
Read ccolosians and ephesian, they are very rich in spiritual truth. Remember you must possess stubborn faith. You will not get there in days or weeks, don't relent, you will definitely get there. As regards to the dream of seeing your mum, it is the devil manipulation. may the peace of the LORD be with you. may i ask; are you born again?

4 Likes

Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by folak48: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
To your last question :I am born again that's why it baffles me that why must I go through this. Thanks so much for your words of inestimable value.
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
folak48:
To your last question :I am born again that's why it baffles me that why must I go through this. Thanks so much for your words of inestimable value.
Hello Folake, I am glad you are born again then.
To put it in simpler terms, are you saying here that you need prayer warriors to help you get rid of bad dreams and hallucinations? undecided
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by Greatzeus(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
folak48:
@ blackpanthar I am deeply moved by your advice in fact you know exactly my marital woes but the problem is that I can barely stand alone .I earn 30k as an N power beneficiary which hardly suffice me.
Even I was once your student on mini importation on whatsapp, I imported some jewellery after that but it turns out to be fake and no one would buy it from me , it was all losses.
You don't need any prayer warrior or deliverance if you are truly saved and christ lives in you. The problem you stated don't even warrant any mountain. You see yourself in your father's house? Where do you want to see yourself before? Also Rock? You see dead people or eat in the dream? So what? What has all these things done to you,are are dead? No,are you bed ridden? Are you now mad? No. So why disturb yourself,Let anybody do anything in your dream,it won't affect you until you accept the fact that it can affect you.
As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. One day I was watching Pastor Oyakhilome on TV, someone asked him about bad dreams he said" Always give your dreams a good interpretation" I have forgotten every other thing I learned that day apart from those words.
When you dream,don't believe the dream means you will die or be poor or be in bondage,give your dreams the interpretation you want by proclaiming it.
The only problem I see is that you need money. All other problems exist in your mind and Satan is using them to torment you. I am sure when you started your business you believe it will fail and boom...it does.
The Bible says we should renew our mind,you need to renew your mind with God's word,you are defeated in your mind already,which means your spirit is defeated,which means you are defeated. You are your Spirit not your body.
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by folak48: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Hello Folake, I am glad you are born again then.
To put it in simpler terms, are you saying here that you need prayer warriors to help you get rid of bad dreams and hallucinations? undecided

Not the bad dreams but the effects which are backwardness , stagnancy which of course are for my enemies.
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
folak48:
Not the bad dreams but the effects which are backwardness , stagnancy which of course are for my enemies.
What effects do you blame on these dreams? What do you think these dreams have done to your life? undecided
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by Missyajoke(f): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
folak48:
Good day brethren,
Thanks.

Learn to wait on God delay is not denial, God silence is a way of telling us to be patient. You must learn to be patient everything is not about praying on Mountain. God will answer your prayer in due time. Do not lose your faith. You need to see a real man of God that'll share light on this issue. Believe in your mind that nothing is difficult for God. You have lots of battles to fight and it won't be easy looking for prophets. You remind me of myself went to a prophet he told me to get white keg, bible and others didn't go back to the place cause I believe God answers prayers. Be careful of visiting Man of God some are agent of devil.

1 Like

Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by blackpanthar: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Greatzeus:

You don't need any prayer warrior or deliverance if you are truly saved and christ lives in you. The problem you stated don't even warrant any mountain. You see yourself in your father's house? Where do you want to see yourself before? Also Rock? You see dead people or eat in the dream? So what? What has all these things done to you,are are dead? No,are you bed ridden? Are you now mad? No. So why disturb yourself,Let anybody do anything in your dream,it won't affect you until you accept the fact that it can affect you.
As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. One day I was watching Pastor Oyakhilome on TV, someone asked him about bad dreams he said" Always give your dreams a good interpretation" I have forgotten every other thing I learned that day apart from those words.
When you dream,don't believe the dream means you will die or be poor or be in bondage,give your dreams the interpretation you want by proclaiming it.
The only problem I see is that you need money. All other problems exist in your mind and Satan is using them to torment you. I am sure when you started your business you believe it will fail and boom...it does.
The Bible says we should renew our mind,you need to renew your mind with God's word,you are defeated in your mind already,which means your spirit is defeated,which means you are defeated. You are your Spirit not your body.

Thanks for saying what I would have said, the whole thing looks fishy, she even claimed to have been in my class and I still have the records but she was NEVER in my class. Its more or less that this is just another clever way to scam because too many loop holes in her story o.
Missyajoke pls be careful o I dont think this lady is legit, her story is somehow. What she seeks is someone to send her cash for transport to leave where she is and then she will create more stories and extort more money. Be careful o
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by Missyajoke(f): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
blackpanthar:

Thanks for saying what I would have said, the whole thing looks fishy, she even claimed to have been in my class and I still have the records but she was NEVER in my class. Its more or less that this is just another clever way to scam because too many loop holes in her story o.
Missyajoke pls be careful o I dont think this lady is legit, her story is somehow. What she seeks is someone to send her cash for transport to leave where she is and then she will create more stories and extort more money. Be careful o

Thanks was also wondering cry cry cry
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by folak48: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2020
blackpanthar:

Did I ask for money from anyone? So answering your question has now tag me a fraudster, I thought Christians are supposed to be our brother's keeper in kind not only in cash. What is fishy in what someone is really passing through in life and looking for solution to it.
I said I was once a member of your class on importation , is it this year? Or do I know you will come to this thread before creating it ? The particular whatsapp group is the one your dp was in a plane, remember? You did the training for free. So I am not soliciting for any financial help from anybody. This is the story of my life , if you cannot encourage like others are doing please don't make me cry by adding salt to my injury by calling me names you wouldn't want for yourself. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by folak48: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Missyajoke:

Learn to wait on God delay is not denial, God silence is a way of telling us to be patient. You must learn to be patient everything is not about praying on Mountain. God will answer your prayer in due time. Do not lose your faith. You need to see a real man of God that'll share light on this issue. Believe in your mind that nothing is difficult for God. You have lots of battles to fight and it won't be easy looking for prophets. You remind me of myself went to a prophet he told me to get white keg, bible and others didn't go back to the place cause I believe God answers prayers. Be careful of visiting Man of God some are agent of devil.

Thanks so much sis I really appreciate your concern , I am patient but you know they say ireti pipe ma n se okan lare. Long wait makes the heart feel dejected . That why I say let me look for those who can join Faith with mine to pray
God Bless You.

1 Like

Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by Missyajoke(f): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2020
folak48:

Did I ask for money from anyone? So answering your question has now tag me a fraudster, I thought Christians are supposed to be our brother's keeper in kind not only in cash. What is fishy in what someone is really passing through in life and looking for solution to it.
I said I was once a member of your class on importation , is it this year? Or do I know you will come to this thread before creating it ? The particular whatsapp group is the one your dp was in a plane, remember? You did the training for free. So I am not soliciting for any financial help from anybody. This is the story of my life , if you cannot encourage like others are doing please don't make me cry by adding salt to my injury by calling me names you wouldn't want for yourself. Thanks

shocked shocked
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by BenYeshua: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
my heart really goes out to you especially after learning the fact that you come from a Muslim background. I think you need to join an online church just like someone has advised. You also need to search scriptures verses that guarantee your deliverance confess and pray with this verses daily. Make sure you have a personal relationship with God and don't just see God as someone you can just get miracles from then go on with your life. listen to messages as well I have some messages on deliverance that I can highly recommend for you. When you are listening to this messages, listen to them as if you are there in person believe me when I tell you, these sermons are anointed sermons and they can have a real effects on you I'm a living witness. you can chat me up on WhatsApp with this number 08169822234. I also wish to pray with you
less I forget, the name of the preacher of this sermons is Apostle Joshua Selman.

1 Like

Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by butterfly777(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bros,
You just need to learn about faith and practice faith. Enlisting more people to pray and fast will change nothing. Your experience should have shown you that.

Please get Kenneth Hagin's book: Bible Faith Study Course. Devote days to reading it, and your life will not remain the same.
Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by folak48: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2020
Thanks so much , BenYeshua and butterfly777 this is really encouraging. I am so glad to have Christian friends like you.
@Butterfly 777 I am a sis, thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by ThothHermes: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2020
folak48:
The spirit of delay that sits upon the destines of men.

Download and listen to the mystery of deliverance part one to four by Apostle Joshua Selman.

Your life is about to change. Believe me.

1 Like

Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by BenYeshua: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
ThothHermes:
The spirit of delay that sits upon the destines of men.

Download and listen to the mystery of deliverance part one to four by Apostle Joshua Selman.

Your life is about to change. Believe me.

this is the exact message I wanted to recommend. A friend of mine got her deliverance while listening to one of this messages and fully participating through out the message

1 Like

Re: I Need Prayer Warriors by RepoMan007: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
What kind of prayer do you pray. Is it one of play for deliverance or for yourself? That's a good point you didn't state.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In / Oh Lord Pls Heal My Breast / What Is The Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.