Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Ethereum Million Money Smart Contract Block-chain - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ethereum Million Money Smart Contract Block-chain (335 Views)

Million Money Smart Contract / Million Money Smart Contract / Million Money Smart Contract Under Ethereum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ethereum Million Money Smart Contract Block-chain by olumosen(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2020
I'm bringing this to your notice if you haven't heard. You are not too young to make it. Think Smart.

In this million money review I am going to tell you everything you need to know about the business and how it works.

Million money is a revolutionary unique DAPPS (Decentralized Applications) matrix system that is deployed to the Ethereum Blockchain network using smart contracts.

Basically, million money smart contract is simple and effective. It's a system where all you need do is bring in 2 referrals with a minimum capital of $15 (N4000) and you could be earning over 100 million naira every 3 months!!! Yes, every 3 months. If due procedure is being followed, be sure to cash out big.

The structure is built in such a way that each participant can only have 2 direct downline. Now, once you get your downline, their own job is to fill their primary slots With of course, 2 persons. Now, this whole process continues for 100 days. you’ll be shocked that in 3 months you’ve accumulated over 1600 ethereum and this is over 100 million naira currently and is only bound to increase.

I've got to understand that the fear of so many people joining million money is inability to get referrals.
For this reason we have created a community called "Ethereum Million Money Heist"
The purpose of this platform is to enable us make enough ethereum without the stress of getting referrals. We're targeting 500 existing users of ethereum and 1000 new members to bring this into reality to make each participants benefit.

*To be part of this, please join our new group* ���
https:///HjR0vC8Nbik8enywmjUxa7

(1) (Reply)

L / China To Waive African Loan Repayments / What Certification Can I Use On Fiverr And Upwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.