Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

Free Online Ads! Upload Free Ads - (programmer/ Webmaster Also Wanted) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Online Ads! Upload Free Ads - (programmer/ Webmaster Also Wanted) (1848 Views)

Free Backlinks For Your Site And Free Ads For Your Goods And Services / Google Adsense Running On My Wapka Site What Did You Think Webmaster / Post Free Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Ads! Upload Free Ads - (programmer/ Webmaster Also Wanted) by Indirah(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2011
Free online advertisements. Please log on to my new website and upload you ads free on the free blog, you can also view ads uploaded by others for homes, cars, gadgets, jobs, and services.

Come on, its free!

www.adbod.net

Also if any programmer has ideas on how to improve the site, please do comment, I can contact you, and am willing to negotiate a fee if your ideas for improving the site are good.

Cheers.
Re: Free Online Ads! Upload Free Ads - (programmer/ Webmaster Also Wanted) by TheWebDeveloper(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Indirah:
Free online advertisements. Please log on to my new website and upload you ads free on the free blog, you can also view ads uploaded by others for homes, cars, gadgets, jobs, and services.

Come on, its free!

www.adbod.net

Also if any programmer has ideas on how to improve the site, please do comment, I can contact you, and am willing to negotiate a fee if your ideas for improving the site are good.

Cheers.

You should check your site first.
It's redirecting to another site that is in Chinese.
Unless the programmer speaks Chinese, he'll have a hard time being able to help.

(1) (Reply)

Dochase Launches Google Style Internet Advertising In Nigeria / How To Create Google Adsense Account (for Beginners) / I want To Sell This Hot Domain Names To A Lucky Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.