Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Are Opera News Writers So Inept? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Are Opera News Writers So Inept? (555 Views)

Hit Or Miss: The Ugly Side Of Being An Opera News Hub Writer / You Could Make Between 60k To 200k Writing For Opera News With This System / Opera Launches Opera News Hub, A Media Platform For Content Creators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Opera News Writers So Inept? by HeyCorleone(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
I don't know whether this is the right forum to post this, but I have been brooding over this for a while.

Some of us are familiar with Opera News, that is a branch of Opera, focused solely on news.

But the content from their writers are just very poor. Most of the posts are highly inaccurate and bugged with lies and bogus facts, not to mention the clickbait headlines some of them use. Rarely will you find a work completely comprehensible because of the many grammatical blunders.

Aren't their writers educated? Some of them compose sentences like kids in Nursery school. I saw a post about how clouds were a sign of end time. Very unintelligent post. The fool even added pictures to it.

Why are their writers that way?

Has anyone noticed their incompetence? Is there any way we can bring it to the notice of Opera to check these guys because their posts make people lose interest in the app?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Opera News Writers So Inept? by janedonez(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Very true. I don't even refer to news from opera. It's not credible

1 Like

Re: Why Are Opera News Writers So Inept? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
janedonez:
Very true. I don't even refer to news from opera. It's not credible

Same here.
Re: Why Are Opera News Writers So Inept? by Highorbit7O16: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
I just use Opera mini for the free 50mb daily. Only have to subscribe for whatsapp now. God help me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Opera News Writers So Inept? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Check my Signature for Account for sale.
Re: Why Are Opera News Writers So Inept? by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol.
Re: Why Are Opera News Writers So Inept? by Greatzeus(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
HeyCorleone:
I don't know whether this is the right forum to post this, but I have been brooding over this for a while.

Some of us are familiar with Opera News, that is a branch of Opera, focused solely on news.

But the content from their writers are just very poor. Most of the posts are highly inaccurate and bugged with lies and bogus facts, not to mention the clickbait headlines some of them use. Rarely will you find a work completely comprehensible because of the many grammatical blunders.

Aren't their writers educated? Some of them compose sentences like kids in Nursery school. I saw a post about how clouds were a sign of end time. Very unintelligent post. The fool even added pictures to it.

Why are their writers that way?

Has anyone noticed their incompetence? Is there any way we can bring it to the notice of Opera to check these guys because their posts make people lose interest in the app?
You are very correct. They write so bad,worse is they write mostly fake or unconfirmed news. The reason I think is because of the money,I think they get a kind of commission when their article is selected or something. So this has prompted many jobless people who should have no business writing doing so,they more they post,the more their chances of earning,no creativity or passion whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Opera News Writers So Inept? by babalola16(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
i just use the free 50 mb for other things than reading news on opera mini ,cause it gives me headache especially all this stuff about resumption
Re: Why Are Opera News Writers So Inept? by illicit(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
They write crap....
Re: Why Are Opera News Writers So Inept? by emilfischer(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
As someone earlier pointed out, most of them right for the money but as time goes on those that know how to actually write will be left due to credibility as I only follow those with well written, authentic and intelligent posts.

(1) (Reply)

Locked Up Season 6.. Out Now / Pidgin Bible /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.