Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). (5845 Views)

Is There Any Agricultural Loan From FMARD? / Important Information For Rabbit Farmers (esp In Oyo State) / Akeredolu’s Agricultural Intervention Triggers Decline In Food Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good day everyone,

There is an ongoing agricultural intervention from the Federal government through FMARD in conjunction with the state government on a project called PACE (Project for Agricultural Coordination & Execution).

It's a nation-wide survey of Agricultural Assets in the country, aimed at boosting local production.

This serves as one of the agricultural frontiers adopted by the economic sustainability plan (ESP) to cushion the effect of Covid 19 on food availability, production & cost in the country.

This is basically to inform, so you all can be part of it... I've followed the agricultural section of nairaland for quite a while, drawing handy experience from many farmers, agro processors and agric business gurus.

Enumeration is ongoing & FREE!

This project (PACE) is in several stages... The Enumeration is the pilot phase.

What you need to get started.
1. Farmer's Details: This includes live capture of farmer & Identity documents.

2. Farm Data: This includes LIVE capture of farm, farm survey, challenges, type of Farm (crop, livestock, aquaculture) etc.

Kindly Note:

If you've got a farm within Lagos, kindly reach out

But, just in case you are approached by other enumerators in your state/local government, please cooperate with them. It's GENUINE.

Only Farmers/Farms enumerated would benefit from this project.

There is a strong indication that this register, would be used over the years. Pls get captured!

What do you need to be enumerated?
Farmers details with a Valid I.D to substantiate data.

Farm details: Crop, animal, aquaculture.

The most defining part is the Farm mapping, this system links real farmers with their farmlands using Gps(Global positioning system). This gives us an accurate measurement of your farm size in m2 & acres, it also gives us the exact location of your farm on Google maps.

Benefits of this Intervention

Seeds, Fertilizers, Farm inputs, Chemicals, proper arrangement with offtakers to avoid post harvest losses etc.

N/B: IT IS FREE.

Please do well to contact (FMARDPACE) directly on this social media handles.

Twitter: FmardPace.
Facebook: FmardPace.
Instagram: FmardPace.

Will keep us updated on this.

Thanks
Contact me
WhatsApp/Telegram: 08166074465 (if you have a farm in Lagos State).

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Keep the enquiries coming... I'll appreciate farmers in Lagos.
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Azarina: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
I wish I'm a farmer cry

1 Like

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Enumeration is still on!
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
I'll just presume most farmers here are already established...

Or on a second thought, aren't Lagos farmers.

Even if you don't need it, having your details with FMARD could facilitate direct business, if need arises!
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hope the rice farmer that contacted me had been able to reach out to an enumerator (as recommended) within state of residence?
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Enumeration is still ongoing... It's free
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Alberttahir: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thanks for this information.

1 Like

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Younglordraph: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Need a land to farm rice?
there are 50 hectares of plain Land for hire at Gwer west local government of Benue State at a fair rate of #17,000/Hectare, consultancy on cost of production is free.
Give us a call on. 07030888699 or 07081371795

1 Like

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by MDDarah84(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
How can I get to know the enumerator in charge of Akinyele lg in Oyo state?

1 Like

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
We've talked sir... I'll yet reach out once I can link you up
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
FmardPace...
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by viktry: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
My name is Victory, I called you last week. I reside in Lagos but my farm is at ogun state in Iro village. Obafemi owode local government area. Please I'd appreciate if you can link me up

1 Like

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mr victory, since your farm is located outside Lagos... Kindly go to your Lg Secretariat in ogun State and ask for FMARD Enumerators there.
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Meanwhile I'll see if I can reach out to any Enumerator from there.. pls what LG?
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by samshoz(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Transitions:
Meanwhile I'll see if I can reach out to any Enumerator from there.. pls what LG?

LG => Local Government

1 Like

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Fish4wealth: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
I gladly got enumerated cos the enumerator was once a prospective mentee.
I can only hope that this is not just one of the many survey to collect data to be used by some top officials without actually getting to the real farmers.

As you have rightly pointed out...Lagos has the least farms/farmers due to lack of accessible farmlands. Just few LGAs such as Badagry, Epe and Ikorodu can boast of farmlands and sadly, the Lagos State government has failed to establish new farm settlements to accomodate the younger generation.

We are watching how this non-interest loan initiative will turn out.

1 Like

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Alpha2k(m): 4:38am On Jul 01, 2020
viktry:
My name is Victory, I called you last week. I reside in Lagos but my farm is at ogun state in Iro village. Obafemi owode local government area. Please I'd appreciate if you can link me up
victory come to mokoloki tomorrow morning for enumeration.
I have sent you a pm via WhatsApp.
regards, Austin 09050568071.

1 Like

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by willybaby(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks OP fore your spirited effort in letting nairaland farmers know about this and want to be a part of it.. I actually was enumerated last week with my farm Geo captured etc, I did it reluctantly but thanks to you am glad I did.. the enumerator didn't give me much info about it.. my farm is located in benue state

1 Like

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Babyface33: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
Any farmer ( crop,livestock and aquaculture), that is yet to be enumerated should contact me .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Fish4wealth:
I gladly got enumerated cos the enumerator was once a prospective mentee.
I can only hope that this is not just one of the many survey to collect data to be used by some top officials without actually getting to the real farmers.

As you have rightly pointed out...Lagos has the least farms/farmers due to lack of accessible farmlands. Just few LGAs such as Badagry, Epe and Ikorodu can boast of farmlands and sadly, the Lagos State government has failed to establish new farm settlements to accomodate the younger generation.

We are watching how this non-interest loan initiative will turn out.

There are farmlands in other LG here in Lagos; But you need to be an insider... There are even existing settlements too. Buh Epe, Badagry have larger expanse.

This will be well monitored... I believe there are modalities in place for this.

I'll keep us updated on it.

Thanks for pointing this out...
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Alpha2k:

Correct! I really hope this serves as a perfect linkup too. Yet be well guided.
Thanks.
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
willybaby:
Thanks OP fore your spirited effort in letting nairaland farmers know about this and want to be a part of it.. I actually was enumerated last week with my farm Geo captured etc, I did it reluctantly but thanks to you am glad I did.. the enumerator didn't give me much info about it.. my farm is located in benue state

Correct! You will be contacted...
Thanks
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Babyface33: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2020
farmers in oshodi/Isolo to contact 07052423664. If you are yet to be enumerated.

2 Likes

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by loneytunes(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Transitions:
Good day everyone,

There is an ongoing agricultural intervention from the Federal government through FMARD in conjunction with the state government. It's a National survey of Agricultural Assets in the country, aimed at boosting the local production of agricultural produce in Nigeria. (FMARD COVID-19 AGRICULTURAL INTERVENTION)

If anyone affirms the genuineness of this info, you can leave a comment to encourage others.

I'm one of the enumerators presently working on this project with more than 50 registered farmers.
This project just kicked off in Lagos last week; we just began enumerating farmers.

This is basically to inform, so you all can be part of it... I've followed the agricultural section of nairaland for quite a while, drawing handy experience from many farmers, agro processors and agric business gurus.

Enumeration is ongoing & FREE!

All we need is your details, your farm survey which would be done by us on your farm and some likely questions to ascertain your challenges and also know how best the government can significantly assist.

Kindly Note:

If you've got a farm within Amuwo Odofin! For now, I have "my" coverage there, because of financial implications to get to other Local governments in LAGOS.

But, just in case you are approached by other enumerators in your local government, please cooperate with them. It's genuine.

Only Farmers/Farms enumerated would get this intervention. Get enumerated!

There is a strong indication that this register, would be used over the years, because of the content this survey is mandated to capture. It's an advanced survey(Farm mapping).

What do you need to be enumerated?
Farmers details with a Valid I.D to substantiate Information and captured photo.

Farm details: Crop, animal, aquaculture.

The most defining part is the Farm mapping, this would be done by a trained enumerator.

Benefits of this Intervention;
Seeds, Fertilizers, Farm inputs, credit, Chemicals etc.

N/B: IT IS FREE.

Please do well to contact them (FMARDPACE) directly on this social media handles.

Twitter: FmardPace.
Facebook: FmardPace.
Instagram: FmardPace.

Will keep us updated on this.

Thanks
WhatsApp/Telegram: 08166074465 (Amuwo Odofin Farmers).

Hello. My farm is located at Epe. Can you connect me with the enumerator in this axis please?

1 Like

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by IMO01: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please those in imo state how do they go about it

Is it the same as the one people fill online

Nirsal.carderp........

1 Like

Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by dupegift2002: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Any enumerator around Angua/Jambute/ Yola North should contact 07052423664 to help the farmers[quote author=loneytunes post=91472182]
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
IMO01:
Please those in imo state how do they go about it

Is it the same as the one people fill online

Nirsal.carderp........
Nope, plss go to your LG. And ask for FMARD ENUMERATORS
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
loneytunes:

Hello. My farm is located at Epe. Can you connect me with the enumerator in this axis please?
Can't guarantee... Kindly go to your LG and ask for FMARD Enumerators.

Thanks.
Re: FMARD Enumerates Farmers (ESP Agricultural Intervention). by Transitions: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Alpha2k:

Pls, let's all be guided concerning this! This thread was mainly created for awareness.
Enumeration process is mainly done on the farm, avoid meetings in odd places!

To be on the safest side, kindly go to your Lg... There is a list of enumerators with contacts.

Thanks

Plss stay safe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial / Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State / Are You Considering Sugarcane Farming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.