Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

A Step-by-step Guide On How To Buy And Sell Your Bitcoin In Nigeria Easily - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Step-by-step Guide On How To Buy And Sell Your Bitcoin In Nigeria Easily (253 Views)

Learn How To Activate The Airtel 40GB For 5000, Step By Step Guide / Step-by-step Comprehensive Guide For Mobile App Development / Sell Your Faulty Laptop here if you are in lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Step-by-step Guide On How To Buy And Sell Your Bitcoin In Nigeria Easily by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Before this, I know many of us have heard from friends, the internet, and other sources about Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies and how to Buy and Sell Bitcoin.

To make it more clear to you, Bitcoin is Digital Money "A form of money that is not physical but totally electronic" that's instant, private, and free from bank fees. Unlike a Naira note or a Dollar bill that is physical or tangible.

I know there are a lot of Bitcoin vendors everywhere, but getting to know the fastest and most reliable vendors is the big deal, but you don't have to worry about that again after going through this post.

Truexgold.com is Nigeria's No. 1 Crypto Currency Auto and Semi-Automatic Exchanger. You can Buy, Sell or exchange perfect money, bitcoin, payeer, advanced cash, binary, ethereum, planteofbets, litecoin, and 50 others to naira, crypto, or digital currency without any form of inconvenience.

Trust me when I say I will raise my two hands and "Twale for them" to show they are the best and most reliable plug for you to buy and sell bitcoin, hassle-free.

In the course of this post, I will be giving a step-by-step guide on How to Buy and Sell Bitcoin on https://truexgold.com.

Why you should Trade on Truexgold.com
I know some of us might ask, why should I trade with Truexgold.com?, are they not the same with other CryptoCurrency Exchangers.

I got the right answer for you and when I'm done telling you why Truexgold is the best, I know you will rush into trading your cryptocurrency with them.

Here is why you should trade your Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies with Truexgold.com.

- Their exchange rates are mouth-watering and the best rates in the cryptocurrency industry.
- Their services are around 90% automated, so a transaction of either buying or selling works with the speed of light.
- They are 100% committed, no risk when you are trading with them.
- Their Support System and Live Chat works magic in the resolution of issues if any arises.
- You can earn a lot of money as an Affiliate, by inviting your friends to trade on Truexgold.
- They are reliable, fast and the best cryptocurrency exchanger in Nigeria

How to Create an Account with Truexgold
To start trading with Truexgold, first and foremost, you need to create an account with them, and to do that you will visit: www.truexgold.com and click on SIGN UP.

If you are using a mobile phone first click on the Three Vertical Lines then you click SIGN UP...

FOR A MORE COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE/ILLUSTRATIONS...

READ THE COMPLETE GUIDE HERE ==> https://techyscoops.com/how-to-buy-and-sell-bitcoin-on-truexgold-com/

(1) (Reply)

L’oreal Debuts A Line Of “virtual Makeup” Products / Xmas Bonus:website All Most Free Of Charge. / Watch First Video Footage Of Mars Perseverance In Mars As Shown By Nasa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.