Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. (1204 Views)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Learn1: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good day to you all.
I’m not really happy typing this but I seek your opinion. I will be done with nysc very soon and I don’t know what the future looks like. I come from a family full of cultist and smokers. Infact I’m not regarded. Everyone is a yahoo boy. I’m a yahoo boy myself but intend getting a legit job after service. During this service year none of my siblings called me on phone even though I passed through a lot. Recently I asked them to give me an advice of life after service after as they have been there before but nothing sensible were they able to tell me. I feel bad because this are people I suppose to look Up to. But life goes on. I deleted their number not long ago.

My plan after service is to go back home get my certs and cut all available way for me to be reached by all family members and relocate to a new place where I don’t know any body and start life. I don’t think I belong with them because even looking at me I’m like a complete opposite. I intend staying in a church if I get to a new land before I find my footing.

Please advice me.
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
You think am, all the people that you have scammed and they have sworn for you, how do you Intend to make it in life? You need to ask the Lord for forgiveness so that your future will be straightened.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by ojun50(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Do wetin your mind tell you
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Learn1: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
dingbang:
You think am, all the people that you have scammed and they have sworn for you, how do you Intend to make it in life? You need to ask the Lord for forgiveness so that your future will be straightened.

I was asking for sensible contributions. Go give that your advice to your politicians stealing your collective wealth

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
I'm glad you're seeking redemption. Recognizing your wrongdoings and seeking better alternatives. But cutting ties with your family is not the way to go about it. That in itself is a wrongdoing.
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Learn1: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I'm glad you're seeking redemption. Recognizing your wrongdoings and seeking better alternatives. But cutting ties with your family is not the way to go about it. That I'm itself is a wrongdoing.

Thanks for your advice sir
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Freestainworld(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Learn1:

I was asking for sensible contributions. Go give that your advice to your politicians stealing your collective wealth
did you scam people or not? I am not judging you, but if you really need to move forward with your life, you need to cut off all negative lifestyle you may have gotten yourself involved in, Our God forgives, he will forgive and redirect your part again.

6 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Learn1: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Freestainworld:
did you scam people or not? I am not judging you, but if you really need to move forward with your life, you need to cut off all negative lifestyle you may have gotten yourself involved in, Our God forgives, he will forgive and redirect your part again.

That’s what I’m trying to do
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Xristars(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hope you saved money during your service year?
please save more. life after service isn't easy.

You be yahoo boy but hope you chosen to repent?
Good now use your online skill and learn something genuine. And offer your service.

Finally, your family, your dad and mom nko?
Are they late? or they are alive and supports the yahoo?
Your decision to leave might be difficult on you but guy if you are sure where to Squat take it.

But draw close to God and pray for family liberation.
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Learn1: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Xristars:
Hope you saved money during your service year?
please save more. life after service isn't easy.

You be yahoo boy but hope you chosen to repent?
Good now use your online skill and learn something genuine. And offer your service.

Finally, your family, your dad and mom nko?
Are they late? or they are alive and supports the yahoo?
Your decision to leave might be difficult on you but guy if you are sure where to Squat take it.

But draw close to God and pray for family liberation.

Thank you very much. Infact I don’t know what to do after service like this. I have saved some money but you know how money doesn’t have much value this days. I have a house in the city where I’m staying and can afford paying a one year rent again but the opportunity in this place is limited compared to where my families are. I don’t have any option for squatting for now
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Xristars(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Learn1:

Thank you very much. Infact I don’t know what to do after service like this. I have saved some money but you know how money doesn’t have much value this days. I have a house in the city where I’m staying and can afford paying a one year rent again but the opportunity in this place is limited compared to where my families are. I don’t have any option for squatting for now
I feel your pains.
Though me, I learned sewing during my service year.
And stay with my Parents.

But you are a tech guy already, learn digital skills, invest in YouTube and watch videos and learn.
Graphics and Logo, Copy writing, Content Marketing etc.
Just browse how to earn money online. pick one and focus in a month you will be done.

House in the city, the rent will consume your money. Just reconsider staying with your family but always go out somewhere quiet and Learn something, if you can get better.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Learn1: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Xristars:

I feel your pains.
Though me, I learned sewing during my service year.
And stay with my Parents.

But you are a tech guy already, learn digital skills, invest in YouTube and watch videos and learn.
Graphics and Logo, Copy writing, Content Marketing etc.
Just browse how to earn money online. pick one and focus in a month you will be done.

House in the city, the rent will consume your money. Just reconsider staying with your family but always go out somewhere quiet and Learn something, if you can get better.

Not soo easy as you put it lol. And I’m not a tech guy. Although I’ve got a diploma in those Microsoft apps and I know they are required in work place. I wish I know any freelancer that can put me through soo I be getting jobs there and even outsourcing to people as well. Thanks for your input. Btw I didn’t learn anything during this nysc more like waiting to be done and leave here
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by merieam16(f): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Yahoo family? hmm... av neva heard of such.buh thank God ure back 2 d light nd i pray ur past won't haunt you
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Ugaboy: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
With your story, they only drag u back...they might have stronger influence if u still hold on to em.
save and start a new life, hustle and blow legitimately.
BE GOD FEARING.
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:33am On Jun 18, 2020
Learn1:

Why not show remorse and take the lashing as your punishment but you are tell him to face the politician.
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 18, 2020
Timbers
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Learn1: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Why not show remorse and take the lashing as your punishment but you are tell him to face the politician.

He was criticizing. I didn’t open the thread for critics but to seek advice

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by DenreleDave(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Yahoo no pay you again
Anyway notin sweet like legal hustle.. U enjoy ur money coz u av no fear
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Learn1:
Good day to you all.
I’m not really happy typing this but I seek your opinion. I will be done with nysc very soon and I don’t know what the future looks like. I come from a family full of cultist and smokers. Infact I’m not regarded. Everyone is a yahoo boy. I’m a yahoo boy myself but intend getting a legit job after service. During this service year none of my siblings called me on phone even though I passed through a lot. Recently I asked them to give me an advice of life after service after as they have been there before but nothing sensible were they able to tell me. I feel bad because this are people I suppose to look Up to. But life goes on. I deleted their number not long ago.

My plan after service is to go back home get my certs and cut all available way for me to be reached by all family members and relocate to a new place where I don’t know any body and start life. I don’t think I belong with them because even looking at me I’m like a complete opposite. I intend staying in a church if I get to a new land before I find my footing.

Please advice me.
Wise choice.
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Learn1: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Squillaci:

Wise choice.
How old are you?

Thanks. I’m 22
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:17am On Jun 19, 2020
It's a good idea to change your environment and start living a sincere life, but its wrong to delete their numbers. Even if you relocate to live far away from them /do not want them to contact you, you should not delete their numbers or refuse to pick their calls. If they call you, pick up. If you don't want to call, fine. I haven't seen where you mentioned that they are a threat to your life, so you don't need to over react.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by Akhigbeblog(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Guy I respect your decision cool
You can be the change in your life
I love programming so much, so I would advise you learn one or two programming language. You can go and stay with your family just for a few months get a teacher job or anything job and add to your savings after that you can start up some computer shit with 300k -500k and you'll be able to stand in few years I know it easier said than done
Re: Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. by frozen70(f): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Learn1:
Good day to you all.

Please advice me.

Take it easy guy

They are living their own life so you have to fashion yours

What kind of advice do you expect cultists and smokers to give you

Just form your own life amd be ready to take responsibilities of your action's

You don't have to cut them off, you will be the one to be affected more not them

If you really want to be decent, you can be decent amd live a decent living

Just find your bearing and keep the secret of your success with you

If you cut them off and any thing happens to you, you will be like a lost ship

Relax, don't show your displeasure on them, just be smart about it and enext they ate hearing from you, its the results of your success that will be speaking for you

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Casio Piano CT-615 Model For Sale / Introverts How Do You Deal With People. / Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.