Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make (765 Views)

The Top 10 Mistakes Many New Writers Make / The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do / Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make by damianchiemezie(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
It is a beautiful thing to write. It is a privilege only a few enjoy.

If you are a writer, you are gifted from above. And I often think you should celebrate your craft every day-- even if you are not yet a professional.

Here is the gist. I have the gift of writing--just like you. And I have been doing this for eleven years --with four hot selling books under my belt.

But at a point, I asked myself this question: " Why are you selfish?. You know the nitty-gritty of all writings yet you keep it to yourself."

Gbam. My conscience began to prick. Even God advised you should teach others what you know so that you shall get the reward.

After deep meditation, I did some purging and get to work. I forgave myself for hiding my knowledge of the art of good writing.

Even with my years of experience, I still spent years researching about writing ---with tears, sweat and blood. I was able to discover the secrets of good writing [ from ages] and the biggest mistake writers make.

You didn't get me...

I repeat: "and the biggest mistake writers make". [ It took me 5 years to discover this]

Advancing deeper, I also observed that if you want to make money writing, you should first be good in your craft.

This is why I am here. Don't worry. You are covered.

I have written a book that not only will improve your writing but will [ through its bonus ] give you insight on how to make a living writing from the comfort of your home. Which is what every writer desires.

Your desire is achievable. Listen to these people.

Testimonials:

Growing up, I haboured the ambition of being a writer but lost interest because I thought it was impossible.

This piece simplifies writing and is a vivid illustration of the saying that writing is for everyone. Succinctly put, this is a master craft. ---- *Kweku Nuamah [Grammarian & Co-founder of Youth Alive for Africa*--Ghana]

"The impact of this book is massive. Too many values I can't even count. Damian's use of words and examples drives home the point without struggle" [ *Adeyemi Faith Kehinde---Writer*

"It is perhaps becoming a cliche to say that *Damian* writes forcefully and naturally. I am particularly impressed with the finesse he employs in explaining some knotty details associated with quality writing --in a simple, yet flowing narrative.

At last, some of the nuances of professional writing skills have been dropped on our doorsteps

Budding and accomplished writers have one or two things to learn from a writer who practices what he preaches.

_What Makes Your Writing a Masterpiece_ is a must-read for any serious writer who wishes to take his writing to the next level [ *Olusegun Idowu Ismaila--English Language Teacher & Serial Network Marketer*

Bonuses:

*Everyone Writes* by [Ann Handley] worth = $8

*How to write and Get Paid* by group of Foreign writers = Worth = $30

*Elements of Style* by Strunk & White = Worth = $ 6

*Copywriting Secrets* by Prowriting Aid Company] worth = $14

*You are a Writer* by Jeff Goins & Mae Sarah worth = 4$

Price: 5k

But...

Only the first 7 persons get it at 2k and the bonuses.

Click here to own a copy

https:///2348153680779

P.S: %100 Money Back Guarantee.

1 Like

Re: Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make by damianchiemezie(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make by shedomains: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
damianchiemezie:
dumbo most of the books you listed are free online.your mates are rakeing in $$$s from article writeing you are here struggling for 2k eooks its is well.i teach article writeing for free.
Re: Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make by damianchiemezie(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
kiss
Re: Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make by damianchiemezie(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Beneath the Gloss

1 Like

Re: Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make by damianchiemezie(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make by damianchiemezie(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Seeing is believing

Re: Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make by damianchiemezie(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2020
Wow

Re: Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make by damianchiemezie(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
It is a beautiful thing to earn, writing.
Re: Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make by damianchiemezie(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2020
Let's share the joy, Nairalanders

It is a precious thing to be alive today, and I am glad to see this day.

I give God the glory. It is August, the 8th month of the year and we 'still de jolli dey go' amidst Coro �

So, if you are reading this message, take a minute break and say a prayer. Just a brief prayer.

The prayer should be Thanksgiving. Don't ask Him for anything. Just thank Him for giving you a new chance to experience life.

It is out of this joy that I want to make you happy too.

Let's share the joy:

I know if I tell you to give me 50k to teach you 'how to write better and get paid' you would thank me for it.

But today, I am not gonna ask you to pay a dime to get what I have acquired over the years.

It is that simple. I don't need to stress it.

Reason the testimonials underneath and judge if it is worth your time to get this book for free today. Only today.

Which book?

_What Makes Your Writing a Masterpiece_ by Damian Chiemezie.

The simplest explaination of this book is: a book that teaches you the art of good writing---the skill of writing with excellence and getting paid for doing it. Simple.

Get it here free. What are friends for?�‍♂️

https:///39KttaL

Happy New Month. �

P.S: I have seen people bought my book with their hard-earned money, and when I reach out to them, they would give excuse why they have not read it.

Are you this lazy person?

I believe you are not. Now, take action.

Immediately you download, start consuming.

Don't postpone it. The right time is NOW.

Here is the Link :

https:///39KttaL

Or drop your email address. You will get it within 24hrs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Psychology / Crosswalks / Poem: All I Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.