Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables (3614 Views)

A Thief Explains How He Steals People's Valuables In Benin Clubs (Video) / Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos / A Man Arrested For Beating Hotel Manager And Stealing His Valuables In Agbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by massmediang: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Robbers apologize to crying man after stealing from him, console him and return his valuables in viral video

You hardly find what you could describe as kindhearted robbers around. But the internet is buzzing with a video of two robbers who showed unbelievable kindness to a young man who broke down in tears as they robbed him. Here’s what happened.

A pair of robbers in Pakistan apparently had a change of heart after their victim broke down in tears. A video that is being widely circulated online shows the robbers returning the valuables they had stolen from a food delivery man and even consoling him with a hug as he broke down after the theft.

According to Geo News, the bizarre but heartwarming incident occurred in Karachi – the capital of the Pakistani province of Sindh. CCTV footage that has gone viral shows the food delivery man – an employee of a popular food delivery platform in the country – walking up to his parked bike after making a delivery.

The footage shows two robbers pulling up next to him on their own bike. The robbers first tried to intimidate their target, reports Gulf News. While one got off the bike and tried to wrest his valuables from him, the other was seen keeping watch during the mugging attempt.

However, the delivery man reportedly broke down during the robbery attempt, heartbroken at the loss of his hard-earned money. Seeing this, the robbers had a change of heart and were filmed returning his things to him instead of fleeing. They were even seen hugging him and shaking his hand in an attempt to console him before driving away.

The video of this uniquely unsuccessful robbery has gone viral on social media since it emerged a few days ago, collecting thousands of views and comments. Watch it below:
https://wakkinews.com/2020/06/18/robbers-apologize-to-crying-man-after-stealing-from-console-him-and-return-his-valuables-in-viral-video/

1 Like

Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by incogni2o: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
I doubt this can happen in Naija.

Your cry is rather fuel to make their heart more hardened

10 Likes

Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by fati2001(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
youdonmeanit

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by Gracefulhope: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
shocked

Theriously?

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by Lekute: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
So touching!
Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by adesmarty: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
I watched one on discovery channel...
The robber actually asked the woman to pray for him for the wrong path he chose to follow in life..
He still sold from her and left though..
Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by adesmarty: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
I watched one on discovery channel...
The robber actually asked the woman to pray for him for the wrong path he chose to follow in life..
He still stole from her and left though..
Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by govomotors: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Here are the reasons this cannot happen in 9ja

1. Before the robbers think about returning the stolen items, crowd would have gathered

2. Due to jungle justice, once the victim identify the thieves, no one is going to ask why they came back before reacting.

3. Nigerian are magician when it comes to burning theives. Before you blink an eye, volunteer magicians would have invoked fuel, tire and match from nowhere.

incogni2o:
I doubt this can happen in Naija.

Your cry is rather fuel to make their heart more hardened

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by BlackfireX: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
That place look like Lagos

1 Like

Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by Taywon: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Life is hard for some

1 Like

Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by 2cul2care: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
It's probably their first robbery operation, still a good gesture tho
Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Pathetic
Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by yuswrld20(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
i doubt nigerians
Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by Harrykn: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Robbers in 9ja be like "NA all be this? You sure? U de cry your late papa Abi? Where your phone? How much dey that your boxer?

Those boys can never, I mean never pity you and that's why they deserve their punishments when caught in the act.

Stay safe, Be friendly to every one around you.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 19, 2020
I know say no be NIGERIA but we still need to report them to CALABAR people.
.... na their matter be this to handle

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by JimmyDarmody: 6:08am On Jun 19, 2020
Gracefulhope:
shocked

Theriously?
wow so people use this my once favorite word grin
Used to crack up my ex whenever say it in a funny way grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by JimmyDarmody: 6:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Kind hearted robbers. cheesy
We news to export our robbers and import this type. cheesy
Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by Hypnotise: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2020
grin
Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by CodeTemplar: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2020
These ones appear to be thieves with honour.
Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by Gracefulhope: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
wow so people use this my once favorite word grin
Used to crack up my ex whenever say it in a funny way grin grin
Yeah
The pronunciation is really funny grin grin
Re: Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables by callmeRichie(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2020
These ones are legends in robbery ogrin

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) / What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? / Girlfriend Mourns, As Angry Lizard Bites Man To Death In His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.